[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hear Dem Bengals Growling!

tonorator

i've tried to resist, but i must state that the cincinnati bengals are going to turn chicago into teddy bears this weekend as they remove from our vocabulary the phrase "tough bears d." this will be a convincing win the for the bengals by at least 2 scores.

palmer forever, orton never!!!!!

the official smack to bears fans -> :D

tony

(all in good fun, don't get your panties in an uproar bears fans ...)

i've tried to resist, but i must state that the cincinnati bengals are going to turn chicago into teddy bears this weekend as they remove from our vocabulary the phrase "tough bears d."  this will be a convincing win the for the bengals by at least 2 scores.

palmer forever, orton never!!!!!

the official smack to bears fans -> :D

tony

(all in good fun, don't get your panties in an uproar bears fans ...)

1019101[/snapback]

Let's hope so. I'm faci ng them in 2 leagues this week. GO Bungles, er I mean Bengals.

The Bengals are looking good.  They are the real deal in my opinion.  Should be a good battle in the North.

1020997[/snapback]

Chi 'D' hung in there as long as they could, but 5 INT's! :D

Cincy's 'O' is better than I thought. Chi 'D' played as well as they could.

:D To Cincy!

Well...I guess you can say the Bengals are for real.

You can also say they've played Cleveland, Minnesota, and the Bears. So, there will obviously be differing opinions on this.

There's also an argument that they have a great defense and caused a ton of turnovers in the last 3 games. I didn't get a good look at the first two games, but today, I saw a rookie playing like a rookie, forcing throws, locking on to receivers, and a Bears offense that was nothing short of dreadful.

If the Bengals are for real, they'll need to put more than 244 yards of offense against the top teams they face.

Good job on the victory today, Bengals fans. :D