[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I TOLD YOU ALL!

Don Banks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Peyton Manning is 'done', why did you draft him?  I assume it was in the first round, so by your own logic you drafted a player in the first round who is 'done'.  And yet we are "all stupid".  Way to go.  Note to self : Don Banks is a tool.

1025221[/snapback]

good info here :D

a nice play-by-play analysis that is right on the money.

I told you to i was starting brees this week over payton maning and it worked for me and i won!!!!

you are all stupid and manning IS done

1025030[/snapback]

First of all, I discovered this tool first, not proud of it and not very difficult to detect but I still discovered him.

2nd of all, I bet this loser still lost with Brees but his story wouldn't have been as good if he said I told you so but I still lost.

Ah, let the baby have his bottle.

Don, if you want to impress anyone around here, you'll need to be right more than once... and be less of a toolbox when letting people know about it. It's fun to be right, especially with contrarian picks. But sharing useful information within this community is of first and foremost importance. Rubbing other people's noses in your victories and pick-calling is a distant second. Please adjust your priorities accordingly.

Edited by yo mama

First of all, I discovered this tool first, not proud of it and not very difficult to detect but I still discovered him.

2nd of all, I bet this loser still lost with Brees but his story wouldn't have been as good if he said I told you so but I still lost.

1025441[/snapback]

yea, he was an almost frequent Advice Forum troll....he snuck his way over here and was squashed almost immediately...

I started a thread a week ago calling this guy out for being a complete idiot, but DMD gunned it.

1025236[/snapback]

1025441[/snapback]

I sense a new category for the end of the season voting... Best Newbie Tool Detector :D

whatever dorks  i just know brees will be better than manning this year

oh yeah, and i DID start mike anderson and i am 3-0

don't hate the player, hate the game

1025691[/snapback]

Can't we hate both? I hate to limit myself to just one option.

next week i will make another bold pick and win and go 4-0 and you wish you could be the same

1025700[/snapback]

any shot don can get his own regular article on the huddle? i'd like to hear what this savvy owner has to say each week ...

:D

just kidding ...

tony