[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst RB strategy I've seen in many a....

PantherDave

Meant to turn ya'll on sooner than this, but been a busy week. There was a team in one of my NFL.com leauges who started Holmes and Johnson, plus had TonyG as his TE, now there is only so many FF points that can come out of a game. Needless to say the strategy was weak to begin with, then couple that with KC preformance...well you already know the outcome...it blew.

You're point???

1034909[/snapback]

Pretty self explanatory there Bubba-but here it is for the feeble minded-"It's usually a good idea to spread your team out through out the weekly schedule", but hey, if your a QB-RB-WR from the same team starting kinda guy-well go for it.

Response to RussMan's opponent starting almost all Rams players?

1034911[/snapback]

Hey, I've done it. But not for the gimick. Just because the players I had access to looked to have stellar weeks against a poor defense, and were the best plays in thier relative positions.

And who is going to tell me the Rams don't look to produce with the pass this week?

- Jackson hurt with sternum bruise. Very painfull, likely limited;

- Faulk looked good in relief last week and is still a great pass-catching back, which doesn't hurt Bulger's stats;

- Rams have about 255 average passing yards per game - 8th most in the NFL;

- 6 passing TDs - tied for 2nd most;

- going against a DEF that has allowed the 3rd highest average yards per game (284.7); and

- is tied (albeit with 4 other teams) for allowing the the 4th most passing TDs thus far (5).

How is this not a game to start all your Rams involved with the passing game?

Edited by yo mama

OK I see what you are saying and that looks pretty weak,but I have a combo to top that for last weeks games.A team in my league had to start Cedric Benson and Moe Williams last week,0 fantasy points.This week he gets Portis back and still has to start Moe Williams due to Bensons bye.He didn't pay much attention to bye weeks during the draft and took a gamble on Benson being the man right off the get go in Chicago.Great way to lose two early season games befor they are even played.

There is always the chance for a big week, but more times than not-it backfires. A rookie in my local did it week 1 with the Pat's/Raiders game. He won his game and was 1st in overall pts after week 1. I will do the QB-WR combo in a game, as I did last week with Delhomme and Smitty. However, most of the time I try to spread it out, as it makes game tracking more fun when you have more oars in the water.

I just made a trade that got me Harrison for Portis and D. Bennett..I drafted Edge. I plan on rolling the dice and Starting Harrison and edge every week..I know that Offense will breakout and I feel there is only a handful of combos I would do this with..

This week I play against:

Kevin Jones

Roy Williams

Mike Williams

Eddie Drummond

Yes, Detroit Homer

And he has to play Chris Perry as his other RB.

I think I get my first win this week. :D

Ronnie Brown or Mike Anderson.

1037357[/snapback]

Pretty dumb move to start Johnson then.

I don't have a problem starting QB-RB, or QB-WR, or WR-WR from the same team in most situations. Your Isaac Bruce is going to score the same number of points this year whether or not you start Tory Holt next to him.