[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy

giantsfan

My worry about this game is that they could be up 20 by the half and Williams will see the pine to rest his foot while Pittman racks up yards/scores in garbage time...

1099443[/snapback]

You're right TB could coast to easy victory even if Alstott and Earnest Graham split all the carries. I don't see Caddy playing much if any this week.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Caddy in two leagues and the wife beater(Pittman) in only one.  I'll play the wife beater over Caddy no matter what the injury report says and I'll pray Caddy sees meaningful carries in the other league.  Bye weeks are a killer.

1099475[/snapback]

He doesn't beat his wife, he just rams her with his car. :D

"My worry about this game is that they could be up 20 by the half and Williams will see the pine to rest his foot while Pittman racks up yards/scores in garbage time..."

Exactly why I am considering start BOTH Caddy and Pittman this week while Alexander is on his bye. Otherwise, I will have to start one of Julius Jones, Marian Barber, or Tony Fisher.

My worry about this game is that they could be up 20 by the half and Williams will see the pine to rest his foot while Pittman racks up yards/scores in garbage time...

1099443[/snapback]

My worry about this game is that the Bucs are playing the 49ers and that Williams will ride the pine to rest his foot because Tampa Bay can win this game by 20 points whether or not he's on the field. Gruden would never admit this, of course, but hey, if you were in his shoes and it was your call, would you risk playing your franchise RB if he wasn't 100% and there was any chance he could hurt himself further?

I think the "questionable" tag is intended to reduce expectations about Caddy's availability this week.

I say there's no way he plays this Sunday.

My worry about this game is that the Bucs are playing the 49ers and that Williams will ride the pine to rest his foot because Tampa Bay can win this game by 20 points whether or not he's on the field.  Gruden would never admit this, of course, but hey, if you were in his shoes and it was your call, would you risk playing your franchise RB if he wasn't 100% and there was any chance he could hurt himself further?

I think the "questionable" tag is intended to reduce expectations about Caddy's availability this week. 

I say there's no way he plays this Sunday.

1099556[/snapback]

You're quite the big talker now, aren't you?

f'n idiot

1099271[/snapback]

I noticed you didn't indicate where you got that quote from. The Huddle priority news indicates that doctors familiar with foot injuries speculated that he might have a lisfranc injury. Not doctors that actually examined Williams. I actually had a lisfranc injury as a young man and it manifests itself as pain in the heel area. I simply had a cushioned insert put in my shoe and played through the pain.

Vet 1

Loaf -1*

*Ordinarily, loaf would have 0 points, but one point was deducted for having an ugly fat chick in his avatar.

I noticed you didn't indicate where you got that quote from.  The Huddle priority news indicates that doctors familiar with foot injuries speculated that he might have a lisfranc injury.  Not doctors that actually examined Williams.  I actually had a lisfranc injury as a young man and it manifests itself as pain in the heel area.  I simply had a cushioned insert put in my shoe and played through the pain.

Vet 1

Loaf -1*

*Ordinarily, loaf would have 0 points, but one point was deducted for having an ugly fat chick in his avatar.

1099682[/snapback]

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :D

uh, so just to recap, somebody may or may not of dated a girl...a few people are WDISing, there's some ugly fat chicks in avys and somebody believes lisfranc is a wh0re? sweet... :D

on an apparently "off topic" :D i'm gonna be surprised when he doesn't play, because i would think he's had enough time to heal from this...

Listed as questionable that's all. He will play I believe. I think he'll play and doesn't have Lis Franc. Again as was said above NO doctor who examined him said he had that. This is being WAY overblown IMO. He might be limited this week, but I don't see this being an issue for weeks.

Edited by giantsfan

All I can say is if a guy practices on Wednesday he will play on Sunday I think.

1099433[/snapback]

Tell that to the Torry Holt owners.

1099437[/snapback]

Fair point, but 99% of the time if a player works on Wednesday he will play.

1099439[/snapback]

Yep. Practicing on Wednesday means dick.

1099440[/snapback]

This year practicing during the week has meant very little about whether or not a player will start the game that week. I've had to get up early Sunday mornings during the NFL season this year in order to get accurate info on starters. I'm sure alot of you do the same!!! :D

Carnell Williams - RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10/27/05

Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot) said he's "definitely be good to go" for this Sunday's game against the 49ers. Head coach Jon Gruden also confirmed the team expects him to play. Williams went through nearly every drill Wednesday, Oct. 26th, and is anxious to return to action after having not played since October 4th.

:D

Carnell Williams - RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers  10/27/05 

Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot) said he's "definitely be good to go" for this Sunday's game against the 49ers. Head coach Jon Gruden also confirmed the team expects him to play. Williams went through nearly every drill Wednesday, Oct. 26th, and is anxious to return to action after having not played since October 4th. 

:D

1101289[/snapback]

:D:D:D