[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUDDLERS ARE ULL OF BAD ADVISE

DADAWGS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we are all against collusion in fantasy football, but here is a place where I think collusion is a good idea:

Lets all COLLUDE not to give DADAWGS, VA DAWGS, or whatever the heck the guy wants to call himself any advice on ANYTHING!! I for one am ignoring all posts by him. Fellow Huddlers, lets band together on this one!

Advice is advice, you take what you want from it...I have gotten advice here, sometimes taken it, sometimes I havent, then sometimes I was right for not taking it, sometimes wrong for not taking it...no one here has a crystal ball, only another opinion, something you may not have considered...

but ultimately its YOUR TEAM and YOUR DECISIONS!!!

I don't even want to go back and read the advice I gave...Hugh,,,want yer job back?  :D

1165070[/snapback]

You advised me to start Rudi and LJ :D

You advised me to stick with Steve Smith :D

And you advised me to start Terry Glenn :D

I would say 2 for 3 aint too bad.

Edited by cre8tiff

You, sir, are a dolt.  Well at least we know that DA DAWGS and VA DAWGS are the same person now thanks to this dumbarse forgetting to sign back in as his alter-ego.  It would be interesting to see how many threads there are with VA DAWGS and DA DAWGS talking to himself.  :D  :D  :D

1164914[/snapback]

This all leads to one question

"who let the dawgs out?" :doah:

Sorry but it had to be said

:D Dude when you first opened your mouth (posted this thread) you removed all doubt for us...thanks  :D

1164701[/snapback]

Uhhh, I didnt start this thread...I was making a comment with regard to Dadawg's nonsensical post  :D

I love the Huddle, it has been a difference maker for me for years  :D

1164708[/snapback]

oops sorry Gdawg...I meant this comment to the other dawg...dang it's hard to keep up on all the dawgs. Sorry again Gdawg... :D

I read a ton of post last week with morons talking about cutting Carnell Williams.  Hope all you morons lost and understand that you are horrible fanasty owners for doing so.

Since I stopped getting advise on who to start, trade, pick up on waivers from the huddler no nothings things have really started getting better.

1164518[/snapback]

idiot :D

Yeah, I am in NO WAY affiliated with that Dadawgs/Va Dawgs clown. Hope I dont have to change my handle because some moron with a somewhat similar handle decides to pop off!

1165170[/snapback]

Yes, I will come to the defense of Gdawg...he is not affiliated with this joker! I have seen him on the post the last few weeks, and he is a cool dude!

:D

Props to your Ravens this week, Gdawg. How did you do this week?

No offense taken Devilwoman, just wanted to make sure people didnt confuse me with that jacka$$. :D

Thanks Niners2006, appreciate ya stickin up for me :D

A good week for the Gdawg, the Ravens SOMEHOW managed to win and I won BIG TIME this week! Leftwich, Warner (we start 2 QBs), Chad Johnson, Edge, and Rackers were HUGE for me this week!

How'd you make out Niners06?

I watched Seattle/SF yesterday, your boys gave 'em a helluva game!

No offense taken Devilwoman, just wanted to make sure people didnt confuse me with that jacka$$.  :D

Thanks Niners2006, appreciate ya stickin up for me  :D

A good week for the Gdawg, the Ravens SOMEHOW managed to win and I won BIG TIME this week! Leftwich, Warner (we start 2 QBs), Chad Johnson, Edge, and Rackers were HUGE for me this week!

How'd you make out Niners06?

I watched Seattle/SF yesterday, your boys gave 'em a helluva game!

1165219[/snapback]

No problem...

I lost in my head-to head league, being the second best scorer in the league, but playing the best scorer in the league...thats why I will never play a head-to-head league for big money...too much luck involved...but it is fun to have that one team you can talk trash to..

I made a BIG move in the cummulative, big money league though...I've been in fourth for quite a while, about 40 points ahead of fifth, and like 70 points behind third...I outscored the third place team by like 50 this week, and sit about 20 or so points back :D:D

Yeah, my Niners played well....bit of advice for you gambling Huddlers out there...if you see another big, double digit line against the Niners, and they are at home, bet on it...the Niners may not win, but they are a different team at home...

But here's hoping they lose the rest of their games...I want Reggie Bush!! Anyone catch him this weekend? Homeboy made that game look like a VIDEO GAME...

Sorry for my rambling, but its a pretty slow Monday morning at work :D

Sorry to hear you lost Niners but glad to hear about the points improvement. It's a marathon, not a sprint!

Dunno if the 49ers are getting Reggie Bush though, have you watched the Texans this season? They are going FIRST in the draft next year :D

Sorry to hear you lost Niners but glad to hear about the points improvement. It's a marathon, not a sprint!

Dunno if the 49ers are getting Reggie Bush though, have you watched the Texans this season? They are going FIRST in the draft next year  :D

1165251[/snapback]

NOOOOOO!!!!

Do you think that would happen? I have a hard time believing they would draft him, given they have Domanick Davis...I would think they would go for O-line help first...