[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUDDLERS ARE ULL OF BAD ADVISE

DADAWGS

I read a ton of post last week with morons talking about cutting Carnell Williams. Hope all you morons lost and understand that you are horrible fanasty owners for doing so.

Since I stopped getting advise on who to start, trade, pick up on waivers from the huddler no nothings things have really started getting better.

:D:D:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a ton of post last week with morons talking about cutting Carnell Williams.  Hope all you morons lost and understand that you are horrible fanasty owners for doing so.

Since I stopped getting advise on who to start, trade, pick up on waivers from the huddler no nothings things have really started getting better.

:D  :D  :D

1164518[/snapback]

Anyone with any common sense would sit on the Caddy until he was fully 100 percent healthy and not even think of waiving him..I would love to play in a league where someone would even consider waiving him.. :D

Uh...Huddler "advise" got me back into 1st place this week! So I guess they aren't a bunch of "no nothings" (which is a double negative BTW, meaning that they are "something"). And no...I didn't read any posts that said to cut Carnell. Just that there were better options to start. I mean, My choice was between Carnell and Anderson. Everyone said start Anderson so I did. Am I upset? Heck no! I'm happy as a pig in poop! Matter of fact, untill Caddy is consistant, I still see him as a risky start, especially against Chicago next week. Remember, ATL is a soft-assed run defense. I coul probably break for 70 yards and a TD against them...probably fumble alot too, but I know I could get 70 and a score.

I read a ton of post last week with morons talking about cutting Carnell Williams.  Hope all you morons lost and understand that you are horrible fanasty owners for doing so.

1164518[/snapback]

Well, don't let the door hit your three arses on the way out.

1164518[/snapback]

It is wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

It is wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

1164660[/snapback]

:D Dude when you first opened your mouth (posted this thread) you removed all doubt for us...thanks :D

Edited by devilwoman

:D  :D

Very nice, Dog.

:D

1164712[/snapback]

lol....that was the week I played the guy who owned the Caddy. He reads this site. I was just trying to get in his head. However, I own the Caddy now. While reading this site last wednesday and thurs. Everybody post I read was idiots talking about him being "done finished " "I'm dropping him for Gado" kind of shucks.

Don't tell me you didn't see it. Because I got laughed at by everyone in my league because they all read the same post and were riding me for what they thought was a bad trade. "Ward for Caddy"

:D:D