[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Las Vegas and WCOFF Week 2006.

skylive5

They are free?  :D  Well, I don't want to take advantage of anyone's goodwill so I can certainly ante up the fun money.  You still got me on the list, right sky?

1386522[/snapback]

Could I be added to thew list?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is everybody getting in town? I saw the reservations are for the 7th through the 11th. I was just going to make my flight arrangements and was wondering when everyone was flying in and out...

When is everybody getting in town?  I saw the reservations are for the 7th through the 11th.  I was just going to make my flight arrangements and was wondering when everyone was flying in and out...

1386667[/snapback]

I'll be getting there on Friday and leaving Sunday.

When is everybody getting in town?  I saw the reservations are for the 7th through the 11th.  I was just going to make my flight arrangements and was wondering when everyone was flying in and out...

1386667[/snapback]

Arriving on Thursday Evening and leaving on Monday.

I'm going to try to do the Thursday until Monday deal.

I'll either do this or get there Thursday and leave Sunday.

1386707[/snapback]

What? And miss the first Sunday of games with fellow Huddlers. You must be ghey. :D

I plan on getting there Thursday and leaving on Monday. I plan on testing everyone's liver.

What?  And miss the first Sunday of games with fellow Huddlers.  You must be ghey.  :D

I plan on getting there Thursday and leaving on Monday.  I plan on testing everyone's liver.

1386736[/snapback]

Good point I'll see if there's a red eye flight out of there.

What?  And miss the first Sunday of games with fellow Huddlers.  You must be ghey.  :D

I plan on getting there Thursday and leaving on Monday.  I plan on testing everyone's liver.

1386736[/snapback]

:doah: I wasn't thinking. I'll probably do the Friday - Monday option then.

Be prepared to fail.  :D

1386787[/snapback]

Beware young twiley...if I can hang with H8 you may be in trouble!...er...we did drink some Natural Lights also...:D...never mind. :D

Update...... setting reservations:

Have reserved three two-bedroom/two bath suites. Wireless Internet available. The reservations are for 7-11 Sept.

Each suite is allowed 6 people.... however, I doubt that anyone plans on sleeping with another Huddler.... :D So we are talking 3 people per suite not counting spouses. Remember... I did not promise luxury accomodations... I promised free accomodations.

Myself, slugfear, Bunz, Big John, and Spain, are taken care of.

This leaves 1 bedroom (BC?) and three sofa beds available. (I think darin3 will vouch for the sofa beds as being comfortable, though he never pulled it out for the full effect.) LOL

All the suites have a full kitchen...three TV's... 12 cup coffee maker, microwave, and so forth. A block from MGM and next to the new Hooters (old San Remo).

1386454[/snapback]

WOW.....it's all set? :D Thanks Sky! :D

I'm planning on being there the whole time...MrBunz may only be able to come for a few days. But we'll have to see.

I'm just too darn excited! :D

we have a couch that could sleep 2 if need be. we live about 15-20 minutes from the strip though. look forward to meeting all of you, drinking with all of you, and gambling/playing poker with those that do. can you believe i've been here almost 2 months and haven't gone to a gentlemens club yet??? something is just wrong with that.

Update...... setting reservations:

The reservations are for 7-11 Sept.

Myself, slugfear, Bunz, Big John, Spain, and I Like Soup. Bedrooms.

Twiley and Jumpin Johnnies. Sofas.

This leaves 1 sofa bed available.

1386454[/snapback]

Almost a full house. :D