[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Palmer (vPitt) and Brady (vNYJ)?

I thought I'd ride Palmer/Brady all year .. both have challenging matches this week Palmer vs Pittsburgh and Brady vs NY Jets .. Meanwhile, waiver wire wonder Kurt Warner is projected to go over 300 with multiple TDs vs San Fran ...

Which of the three would you start? :D

Man, there have been more Warner v Palmer questions this week...

The 49ers DO play better D at home, but the Cards cant run a lick, so Warner will be throwing all day, as usual.

That being said, Palmer is clearly the superior QB with a better overall offense...

If you dont lose points for INTS, I think I'd go with Warner. He should be good for 250 and 2 TDs at the very least.

I'd start Warner this week. Every QB has their best game against SF. Just look at McNair last week and he doesn't have Fitz or Boldin.

Go with Warner this week. I'm counting on 300+yds and at least 2 TDs.

Palmer is the better QB on a better team, but I only see around 240 for him with a max of 2 TDs. I think Warner could easily get 3 TDs and maybe 4 due to complete lack or a running game.

I was going to buck the trend and say to stick w/ Palmer. But then as I wrote the reply, I couldn't justify it in my mind, seeing how I benched Brees a couple of wks ago in favor of Brooks vs. the porous Pats. Now Brees did go off for 4 TDs, but Brooks had a great day vs. a bad secondary. Go w/ Warner - AZ will get next to nothing from Shipp & Arrington, and Warner's still got a chip on his shoulder. Pls see my RB poll.

Do you think the JETS  are a dfficult match up????    With the exception of last week .. Brady has been my man.  Steady points

1184661[/snapback]

Well, the Jets give up the 4th fewest fantasy points to a QB among the 32 teams, so that ranks them pretty high -- whereas SF gives up the most fantasy points to a QB, so that's the easiest ranking (as per the Huddle Team Position Ranks article).

Think of it as best case scenarios...Palmer may get 250 and 2/3 which would be great against the steelers. That is probably the least Warner will put up. I think he will throw at least 3 TD's and who knows about yards.

1184836[/snapback]

Remember when Aaron Brooks was supposed to put up huge numbers against the Packers. Everyone had him going for 300 and 3. On paper I like Warner but he scares me. One good hit and he's done.

If the Jets pass defense is so good how did Aaron Brooks throw 3 TD's?Brady will IMO put up the best numbers of all the QB's you listed.The Pats are playing the Jets at home and it is a huge divisional game for them.I just wouldn't discount Brady after a bad performance last week at K.C.Expect a great bounce back performance.

I picked up Warner as a free agent about 3 weeks ago and put him in the starting line up in week 11. His play has allowed me to blow away people. I would definitely start him against SF. The only difference this week might be that they won't be playing from 3 TD's down, then again their running game sucks and they have young talent that loves to run down the field. START HIM!