[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR--WDIS

tjensen05

Thats awesome! I cant wait till my son's old enough to start playing FF

All 4 of your choice's are strong, but I would go with the 2 hottest reciever's a this point in the season. Those two are clearly Housh and Ward. and this is coming from a Holt owner and fan. Galloway hasen't been as consistent latley and I hear it's gonna be heavy snow in NE. I also think Tampa's winning that game all that equals lot's of running for the Buc's

I say Holt and Ward...Although TJ is hot, Chad is going to get his...I think Chad and Carson may be in for a big week this week...and Galloway is going to be playing in heavy snow...

1215476[/snapback]

Yep, Holt and Ward. I am hoping that the Vikes D slows the Steelers run game inside on the carpet and Big Ben has to throw like he did vs. the Bengals. Looking for Hines to bounce back from a slow week last week in the snow bowl. Holt has gotten his catches even with Fitz struggling. Fitz should play a little better in the friendly confines...

Thats awesome! I cant wait till my son's old enough to start playing FF

All 4 of your choice's are strong, but I would go with the 2 hottest reciever's a this point in the season. Those two are clearly Housh and Ward. and this is coming from a Holt owner and fan. Galloway hasen't been as consistent latley and I hear it's gonna be heavy snow in NE. I also think Tampa's winning that game all that equals lot's of running for the Buc's

1215455[/snapback]

If I'm in the playoffs and lose with Holt on my bench....I'd play Holt and Ward.

Holt and Galloway. Pittsburgh has a QB with a bad thumb throwing the ball right now and the PATS secondary is still banged up. Also, Holt is possibly going to get 10 receptions again this week (26 over the last 3 weeks), so more of a chance to score!

Edited by Eagle2003

...actually....proud MAMA!!!  My 15 year old son has been playing for several years and it was my 10 year old sons first last year.

1216476[/snapback]

Do you guys do a live draft and everything with the kids, or is it one of those yahoo leagues where the computers draft for you? In either event, thats AWESOME you got your kids hooked on this sick hobby of all of ours!

:D:D:D

...actually....proud MAMA!!!  My 15 year old son has been playing for several years and it was my 10 year old sons first last year.

1216476[/snapback]

Well you are in this situation, because you didn't join until NOW. Next year, come early and ban the little houligans from the site. They will no longer mess with mama. :D

Well you are in this situation, because you didn't join until NOW. Next year, come early and ban the little houligans from the site. They will no longer mess with mama. :D

1216791[/snapback]

Good advice here :D

Do you guys do a live draft and everything with the kids, or is it one of those yahoo leagues where the computers draft for you?  In either event, thats AWESOME you got your kids hooked on this sick hobby of all of ours!

:D  :D  :D

1216638[/snapback]

We have a live draft. Our league is the 2 boys and the rest of us are old geezers. My 15 yr old is playing my husband in semis too. Winners will play each other for Super Bowl. Won't it be a kick if both boys win!

We have a live draft.  Our league is the 2 boys and the rest of us are old geezers.  My 15 yr old is playing my husband in semis too.  Winners will play each other for Super Bowl.  Won't it be a kick if both boys win!

1216933[/snapback]

Thats even more impressive! The kids know enough who to draft, when? Wow, thats impressive...hope to have a football loving family like yours one day! :D

No offense, but GO KIDDIES!! Let us know how they do this week...

Thats even more impressive!  The kids know enough who to draft, when?  Wow, thats impressive...hope to have a football loving family like yours one day!  :D

No offense, but GO KIDDIES!!  Let us know how they do this week...

1216961[/snapback]

I just hope to be able to draft properly someday :D