[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Housh vs Gallo?

Hated-By-Many

i think housh is just too hot to sit.  new england is starting to come on and they can clinch with this win.  i'd rather bet against detroit than bet against ne.

1220768[/snapback]

Gotta' agree with tonorator. I've played Housh all year and rarely been disappointed. Johnson will get doubled against the junk Detroit D leaving Housh owners happy. JMO.

As I stated earlier, this is a no-brainer:

Galloway. All the way. Not even close.

YTD:

Housh: 62, 796, 6

Galloway: 67, 1114, 8

DET Pass D: 191.5, 16

NE Pass D: 248.8, 22

No brainer my friend. The WR with the significantly better numbers vs. the significantly worse pass defense.

1219606[/snapback]

you're talking about a #1 in a very important game vs a #2 in a close to meaningless game. I don't think you can hate yourself on Monday for going Galloway.

1220897[/snapback]

Meaningless??????????????? you obviously dont pay attention if Cincy wins they clinch their Division! I would say the Bengals will come out with both barrels blazing and Housh should have a very fine game I know I'm starting him C J will draw the best defender in the Det secondary and that leaves Housh with scrubs covering him Good Luck.

Some people just make me wonder how much they really know about football

FWIW, Tougher call now that Henry is out, but as long as the weather is ok in NE, Galloway will be the better choice, based on match-up and looks. NE will focus on taking away the run. Det will probably look to focus on keeping away from the big play, since they don't have the offense to recover from even 1 TD deficit.

i think housh is just too hot to sit.  new england is starting to come on and they can clinch with this win.  i'd rather bet against detroit than bet against ne.

1220768[/snapback]

Agreed. Housh has been great latley. he's even been better than CJ. I expect another big week out of him

Edited by Tally

Glad I get to start BOTH of them!!! This is the week Bruschi grows 10 foot arms and intercepts 8 passes while curing cancer at halftime. NE is getting healthy and Tampa is running more the last few weeks.. Cincy is a top rated offense and with Chad being the defenses main focus HOUSH gets single coverage.. Like TALLY said, its DETROIT, plus Palmer will look to rebound from the 90 yard effort.. HOUSH INDOORS, remember Housh missed a couple games with a hand injury.

Meaningless??????????????? you obviously dont pay attention if Cincy wins they clinch their Division!  I would say the Bengals will come out with both barrels blazing and Housh should have a very fine game I know I'm starting him C J will draw the best defender in the Det secondary and that leaves Housh with scrubs covering him Good Luck.

Some people just make me wonder how much they really know about football

1221283[/snapback]

I hope you went with Housh not a monster game from him but 62 yds and a td are much better than the stinker Galloway put up Housh got me 8 points in my league and Galloway only put up 1 point