[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L Jordan doubtful

matykus

Hey, dumbass -- don't call Jordan "doubtful" unless you have info to back it up.

1229151[/snapback]

Wow....pretty harsh on a guy who is just posting known info. Just read it on ESPN's bottom ticker....is that good enough? Not sure if ESPN is a credible enough source for you.

Wow....pretty harsh on a guy who is just posting known info.  Just read it on ESPN's bottom ticker....is that good enough?  Not sure if ESPN is a credible enough source for you.

1229221[/snapback]

Or spend a minute and look it up if you doubt him. It wasn't hard to find... Holiday and fantasy football stress at it's finest. :D But yes, I have Edge and Jordan with no real back ups this week. I am hurting big time as well....it looks like I will be getting scraps off the WW this week to field a team. :D

I just hope Jordan sits...He cannot hurt me if he sits,the guy I play in the SB has him Edge and DD....He has some holes to fill,I just have P Mannings playing time to deal with.....Well,maybe LT2 injury status to deal with,they say he will play but how effective will he be?

How effective will S Jackson be vs SF? I already know LJ will get his....

Hey, dumbass -- don't call Jordan "doubtful" unless you have info to back it up.

1229151[/snapback]

Must be a Jordon owner and a very angry Jordon owner at that.

Here's a link, looks like Crockett and Fargas will both get into the mix.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-r...ov=ap&type=lgns

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) - Oakland Raiders running back LaMont Jordan is listed as doubtful to play in Saturday's game at Denver because of turf toe.

He probably had the info just didn't include it.........

1229171[/snapback]

Well doesn't that just blow... But thanks for the info.

I'm sure Fargas will see a little time, as Crockett really isn't build for every down work. However, Fargas has seen a grand total of 2 carries this year for a whopping 2 YPC. That tells me all I need to know about how involved he'll be. 3rd down back/relief work, at best.

I'm sure Fargas will see a little time, as Crockett really isn't build for every down work.  However, Fargas has seen a grand total of 2 carries this year for a whopping 2 YPC.  That tells me all I need to know about how involved he'll be.  3rd down back/relief work, at best.

1229529[/snapback]

He is currently listed as doubtful, but I have a feeling that he is going to play this weekend. You will see him get moved to questionable on Thurs or Fri.

I'm hurting at RB and need a miracle!

I have M Morris, R Brown, K Jones, F Gore, G Jones.

Any info?

1229108[/snapback]

Zack Crockett is is an ok bet. My concern is that they might get way behind the Broncos, and abandon the run. However, if the game is reasonably close, I bet that Crockett will be good for at least 70-80 yards and some touches near the goaline.

Now that I think about it its kind of unbelievable. I had Edge, Lamont, Westbrook and then Gado (we start 3). This week I've got Moats, Houston and Crockett. Save it stewardess, my seatbelt is already secured and my oxygen mask strapped on.