[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling all BOTH champions

Grits and Shins

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Doc. It is a great league.

Congrats on a great season Doc. Your team was awesome.

Also congrats goes out to BOTNH alum Keggerz and Capn on your other BOTH victories. Way to represent.  :D

1240501[/snapback]

Thanks 'Canes. You had a pretty good year yourself in BOTNH in which it's tough to win because the the owners are competitive throughout the year regardless of their records(no tanking in this league).

I want to give kudos where they're due and believe me they're due here at the Huddle. I have become a much better fantasy football player since joining the Huddle. It's been because of the information, insight,message boards and advice not only from the huddle staff but from all the huddle members and even those who visit the site. I've developed some great comraderie and friendships since coming to the Huddle. So hats off and I applaud DMD, his staff and all he Huddle members who have made it so worthwhile to be a member of this first class fantasy football site. :D:D:D

Thanks 'Canes. You had a pretty good year yourself in BOTNH in which it's tough to win because the the owners are competitive throughout the year regardless of their records(no tanking in this league).

I want to give kudos where they're due and believe me they're due here at the Huddle. I have become a much better fantasy football player since joining the Huddle. It's been because of the information, insight,message boards and advice not only from the huddle staff but from all the huddle members and even those who visit the site. I've developed some great comraderie and friendships since coming to the Huddle. So hats off and I applaud DMD, his staff and all he Huddle members who have made it so worthwhile to be a member of this first class fantasy football site. :D  :D  :D

1240611[/snapback]

+1

edit oh and JOSH won Corleone(FREE, auction, 3 Keeper League)

Edited by keggerz

Fusion owners so far have accounted for 9 of the 36 Championships or 25%

GMX owners have accounted for 5 of the 36 Championships or 13.9%

BOTNH owners have accounted for 3 of the 36 Championships or 8.3%

of course there are cross owners in these 3 leagues...I dont know all the other leagues so I dont know if a league has more championships in it then fusion

36 includes Corleone not yet listed

Edited by keggerz

Grits and Shins, SteelBunz, Rhino, Skippy and Los Gigantes are all in Late Bloomers. 7 Championships

Grits and Shins, SteelBunz, Rhino, DocNiner52 and REZ are all in Hannibals. 6 Championships

1240782[/snapback]

Fusion goes to 9 with Rajn

As far as I can tell...

Bling Bling members account for 4: Los G (3), Apocalypse (1)

Huddler's Glory members account for 4: Apocalypse (1), alchico (2), major-tom (1)

Too Many Leagues members account for 3: Apocalypse (1), theohiostate (1), major-tom (1)

Any Given Sunday members account for 2: Apocalypse (1), major-tom (1)

Let's figure out which league has the most champions ... who are the other FUSION and GMX owners with championships?

1240860[/snapback]

GMX owners (6 I think):

Apathy

DKF

Beantown Bears

budlightbrad

Sgt. Ryan

Ziachild

Beaumont (2)

Perchoutofwater

Keggerz (1)

Roller Coasters

Selly

Joeklezie

Los Gigantes (3)

Digitaldan

Mut134

Swiss Cheesehead

Edited by Beaumont

Let's figure out which league has the most champions ... who are the other FUSION and GMX owners with championships?

1240860[/snapback]

Fusion =

DKF

Keggers

osmonaught

SteelBunz

Sgt Ryan

Crispirons

Spain

Atlanta Cracker

Rez

DigitalDan

Down Goes Frazia/Hugh B Tool

Skylive

Atomic CEO

Los Gigantes

rajncajn

Big John

Fusion: 9 championships: Los Gigantes (3), SteelBunz (2), Atlanta Cracker (1), keggerz (1), rajncajn (1), REZ (1), Big John (1)

1240096[/snapback]

Fixed

GMX: 7 championships: Los Gigantes (3), Beamont (2), keggerz (1), rajncajn (1), ????

BOTHN: 3 championships: keggerz (1), rajncajn (1), DocNiner52 (1) ????

1240096[/snapback]

I'm a member of Fusion, Poles N Holes, 32 Homers, IDP Handbook & Dynasty Wars II but not these two.

Edited by rajncajn

Fusion owners so far have accounted for 9 of the 36 Championships or 25%

so I dont know if a league has more championships in it then fusion

36 includes Corleone not yet listed

1240771[/snapback]

Fusion has 10 championships ... pretty impressive.

Cowboys and Indians has 4 less championships, but also only has 10 owners to Fusion's 16 owners.

Late Bloomers has 8 champships with 12 owners.

Fusion has 10 championships ... pretty impressive.

1240946[/snapback]

meh....all that proves is they all get in the same leagues together...that way some of them have to win something. :D

My three regular huddle leagues, all have at least on Fusion member. None of them made the playoffs. :D