[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is a redraft league ?

whomper

Redraft: Commish provides a keg of beer on draft day. All owners are required to refill their cups after each round ("redrafting" -- or in the UK, "redraughting").

We tried this once but it's an IDP league with 22 rounds and we ended up having to finish the draft the next day...

:D

That sounds like my local league....every year, without fail, somone drafts a player that is not in the leauge any more or on IR.

My 2 main locals are straightforward no keepers , no auction etc..My 1 both league is a dynasty league. I always see people talk about redraft leagues..Can someone explain it please ? Thanks.

Redraft leagues are specifically governed by Article 3 ...

You gotta love BJ bringing this back to the fore front for everyone that missed it the first time around. :D

:D I love a good huddle pile on..Its my turn to be on the short end of the :D

Readraft Leagues are alot of fun, sort of a mix of football and car racing. It's new age sh!t! A redraft league is where all the guys in the league line up in a single file and run around the room in an oval shape shouting out players names all while drafting and redrafting off each other to take the lead in the front of the line. Man it's exciting! I finished first last year in the race but my picks didn't pan out as I hoped. :D

It's a dizzying experience so take it easy your 1st time out.

Edited by irish