[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaun wins MVP

Vote Quimby2

What!!!! It wasn't Bruschi!!!! w/ Brady a close second!!!! :D

1250037[/snapback]

Tedy didn't win it. But he DID create the trophy by staring at a large steel girder and melting it into a beautiful trophy using his natural eye lasers that possess the light and heat of a thousand suns.

Tedy didn't win it. But he DID create the trophy by staring at a large steel girder and melting it into a beautiful trophy using his natural eye lasers that possess the light and heat of a thousand suns.

1250111[/snapback]

:D

1250111[/snapback]

:D

Congrats to SA! :D

Where's Seahawks37? I thought he'd be all over Alexander's jock this news by now.

Who called it? Just like when I was shouting "MVP MVP MVP" when Shaun Scored a TD at Qwest Field! I just got my playoff tickets in the mail today, I hold the NFC Championship ticket in my hand right now. Shaun Alexander is gonna run this team to the SuperBowl Hasselbeck and Joe J are gonna connect for multiple TD's in the playoffs and I am gonna love every seconed of it. Great Job Shaun Alexander on the greatest Season ever by a running back in the NFL!

Who called it? Just like when I was shouting "MVP MVP MVP" when Shaun Scored a TD at Qwest Field! I just got my playoff tickets in the mail today, I hold the NFC Championship ticket in my hand right now.  Shaun Alexander is gonna run this team to the SuperBowl Hasselbeck and Joe J are gonna connect for multiple TD's in the playoffs and I am gonna love every seconed of it. Great Job Shaun Alexander on the greatest Season ever by a running back in the NFL!

1250280[/snapback]

Ever? please ....... I'm a Seahawk fan too but ........ Ever? Not even close!

lol I'm happy for Shaun and all, as he played unbelievably hard this season (can you imagine how hard he's gonna run in the postseason where all games are televised nationally!??!? Goodnight. You will have never seen anyone run that hard, EVER). I know its not mentioned in the article, but in his press conference, I had never been more embarrassed of being a Hawks fan (yes NEVER). At least ten times he referred to the team as "my". My line, my quarterback, my coaches, my fans, my records...etc. I guess the Seahawks PR department has spent countless hours trying to coach Shaun and he has tried really hard to get better, but the guy just can't put team first, even when he's consciously trying to. People still don't get how he is so disliked here in Seattle.

Ok, ok, only so much bitching I can do about an MVP award winner!!

Ever? please ....... I'm a Seahawk fan too but ........ Ever? Not even close!

1250282[/snapback]

In his defense he didn't say he was the greatest RB ever just a great season. He led the NFL in rushing yards and TDs. If he continues at this level throughout the playoffs and superbowl, wouldn't it have to be ranked up there as one of the greatest seasons ever by a RB? I guess you could argue that the competition in the NFC is about as weak as it has ever been, but still.