[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

WaterMan

Please stop grouping all Pats homers into the UT/Finger group. It's just not true, and in effect takes away valid points from an otherwise lucid discussion.

1254475[/snapback]

i didnt group anything. i said they produce some of the most blind homers you've ever seen. I've never said all Pats homers were blind. Just like i'll say the middle east produces most of the world terrorist, but not all of them, and not all middle easterners are terrorists.

relax buddy, Pats deserve alot of respect, especially now. i just refuse to give it to them. i'm dumb like that.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to imply that it was all defense that won '03 and '04.  Brady was certainly a very important part of both and I'm not trying to take away from the guy that I consider the 2nd-best QB in the league.  My point was that, no matter how good of a QB one has, no team is going to win a SB without at leasta "good" defense.

1254452[/snapback]

This is getting close to the truth of it, which is that the Pats do not have any one part of their team "carrying" the others. All parts work and all parts are equally valuable.

Please stop grouping all Pats homers into the UT/Finger group. It's just not true, and in effect takes away valid points from an otherwise lucid discussion.

1254475[/snapback]

:D  That does not apply to all Pats homers.

1254478[/snapback]

Yep. And this is to my point about fans of a dynasty. You have good ones, who know what they are talking about and can express it well. But when you have a good team, you also get the bandwagoneers, guys who are along for the winning ride. They don't know much about football, but they sure act like they are great fans.

:D  That does not apply to all Pats homers.

1254478[/snapback]

i retract. i shoulda said most pats homers...i apologize..

edit: or not even most pats homers, but definitely the pats bandwagoners. which is most pats homers anyway.

Edited by LooGie

i didnt group anything. i said they produce some of the most blind homers you've ever seen. I've never said all Pats homers were blind. Just like i'll say the middle east produces most of the world terrorist, but not all of them, and not all middle easterners are terrorists.

relax buddy, Pats deserve alot of respect, especially now. i just refuse to give it to them. i'm dumb like that.

1254486[/snapback]

LooGie, campaigning for the Blind Pats Fan Hater award. The field is pretty full this year though.

LooGie, campaigning for the Blind Pats Fan Hater award. The field is pretty full this year though.

1254493[/snapback]

hardly. I've even defended Brady several times in this thread. I just laugh at the love Brady and Pats get, when its undeserved.

Yep. And this is to my point about fans of a dynasty.  You have good ones, who know what they are talking about and can express it well.  But when you have a good team, you also get the bandwagoneers, guys who are along for the winning ride.  They don't know much about football, but they sure act like they are great fans.

1254488[/snapback]

Get off your self proclaimed pedestal. I have been a Pats season ticket holder since 89. I've seen some very good and seen some very bad. I just come on here to razz uptight individuals like yourself....you amuse me momo. Thanks and keep believing that you extremely knowlegdable around these boards...it's obviously gotten you very far in life, you do live in Indy!

That and $.50 will get you a newspaper.

Get off your self proclaimed pedestal. I have been a Pats season ticket holder since 89. I've seen some very good and seen some very bad. I just come on here to razz uptight individuals like yourself....you amuse me momo. Thanks and keep believing that you extremely knowlegdable around these boards...it's obviously gotten you very far in life, you do live in Indy!

1254509[/snapback]

exhibit A

Don't go giving my award away now, :D

1254495[/snapback]

Hook's making a run lately, but Squeeg has lapped the competition and I don't see anyone catching her....too bad she still feels the need to hide the shame of her secret love for Brady. :D

1254509[/snapback]

dood, you need to get over yourself. We're here, offering actual advice and points of view, and you're being an idiot. You're a blind homer and an as$hole. big time, don't be proud of it, because you're not even that good at it. :D

Put Marino on those '80s 49ers teams and he would've won four SBs as well.

QBs don't win Super Bowls.  Teams do.

1254381[/snapback]

You're not wrong but why did the Pats start winning superbowls when Brady took over and had none with Bledsoe ?

1254509[/snapback]

Wow, for someone who's been able to afford season tickets for 16 years, you're one immature little douchebag. Hopefully you haven't reproduced yet.

because, like we've been saying. he's a darn good QB that fits perfectly on the Pats.

1254525[/snapback]

I stopped reading at page 2.5

Edited by whomper

You're not wrong but why did the Pats start winning superbowls  when Brady took over and had none with Bledsoe ?

1254520[/snapback]

I'd say it was mostly because of Belichick, who got there a year before their first SB. Keep in mind that it was Bledsoe that beat the Steelers in the '01 AFC Championship game. Brady didn't put up much of a performance in SB 36, either.

I'd say it was mostly because of Belichick, who got there a year before their first SB.  Keep in mind that it was Bledsoe that beat the Steelers in the '01 AFC Championship game.  Brady didn't put up much of a performance in SB 36, either.

1254530[/snapback]

I was glad Bledsoe beat The Steelers in that game so he could put some sort of stamp on his ring..Plus I hate The Steelers.

dood, you need to get over yourself. We're here, offering actual advice and points of view, and you're being an idiot. You're a blind homer and an as$hole. big time, don't be proud of it, because you're not even that good at it. :D

1254518[/snapback]

I guess I missed the part when you were giving actual advice when you were calling all Pats fans blind idiots. :D How is the bile you've been venting any better than the homer junk that Finger gives us?

I guess I missed the part when you were giving actual advice when you were calling all Pats fans blind idiots. :D How is the bile you've been venting any better than the homer junk that Finger gives us?

1254546[/snapback]

now you're just being an idiot. I never said all pats fans were blind idiots. I said Pats produce some of the blindest homers ever. you however, have not offered any real facts at all. just turds from your mouth.