[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

WaterMan

dood, you need to get over yourself. We're here, offering actual advice and points of view, and you're being an idiot. You're a blind homer and an as$hole. big time, don't be proud of it, because you're not even that good at it. :D

1254518[/snapback]

:D:D:D

dood? where's the swerski grammer patrol? probably too busy patting himself on the back.

At least I do this for humor. Your actually trying to be intelligent. :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  :D  :D

dood? where's the swerski grammer patrol? probably too busy patting himself on the back.

At least I do this for humor. Your actually trying to be intelligent.  :D

1254719[/snapback]

call me crazy for trying to express my views in an intelligent manner that people can actually comment/debate on :D

Wow, for someone who's been able to afford season tickets for 16 years, you're one immature little douchebag.  Hopefully you haven't reproduced yet.

1254524[/snapback]

:D ..that's a good one. Actually my family is of no concern to the likes of you. See we in the northeast don't reproduce with our own family members unlike you steers in TX!! No wonder you find Pirate boy so fascinating...is he a 1st cousin or just a sibling? Freak! :D

:D ..that's a good one. Actually my family is of no concern to the likes of you.

1254739[/snapback]

That's probably because you're a 14-year-old using mommy's computer.

See we in the northeast don't reproduce with our own family members unlike you steers in TX!! No wonder you find Pirate boy so fascinating...is he a 1st cousin or just a sibling?  Freak!  :D

I'll bet you didn't know that DMD is from Texas. Something tells me that he won't like you insulting his home state.

Yep. And this is to my point about fans of a dynasty.  You have good ones, who know what they are talking about and can express it well.  But when you have a good team, you also get the bandwagoneers, guys who are along for the winning ride.  They don't know much about football, but they sure act like they are great fans.

1254488[/snapback]

Wow! Something we agree on.

The guy leads the league in passing yards, is 3rd in the league in TDs and leads his team to the playoffs after his teams' running game and defense are decimated by injuries for most of the year

but he is a "system" quarterback.

Some of you guys really crack me up.

What Furd said; if you wouldn't consider Brady an upgrade from your team's current QB, you must root for the Colts, because that's about the only situation where it's even debatable.

What Furd said; if you wouldn't consider Brady an upgrade from your team's current QB, you must root for the Colts, because that's about the only situation where it's even debatable.

1255527[/snapback]

Tom Brady...on the Cowboys' roster? No problem, that would work for me.

I'll bet you didn't know that DMD is from Texas. Something tells me that he won't like you insulting his home state.

Tattle tale little beotch. Such a Megan Fox mama's boy.

Fact is, Peyton chokes, Brady wins Super Bowls.

Learn it, love it.

I'll take Brady thank you.

I fully agree that football is a team game and you can't really evaluate a QB based on whether they win a SB. You can't even evaluate a QB based on their passing stats, because of things like RB and WR talent, offensive line quality, whether they were often playing from behind, etc. All you can do is look at how they perform over a number of seasons with differing casts of characters.

I think the difference between Brady and Manning is that in the past Brady was able to hold his cards tight to his chest. He did exactly as much as he needed to win games, no more. I think Manning left everything out on the field every game. Come playoff time, Manning had nothing left in the bag. Belicheck and Crennel were able to game-plan for everything the Colts could bring.

This year Brady had to fling the ball around a little more, too. They pulled out everything to make it happen, emptying the play book, even pulling out trick plays. The difference shows in the stats. Brady had to put up better stats this year, so he did. That speaks well for him, and gives us a little more information about what he's capable of. He's shown he can carry a team on his shoulders in the regular season.

Now comes playoff time, and I'm viewing this as Brady's biggest test so far. He's got to play more games, all the rest on the road. His team is gelling, but it's not as dominating as it was. Manning has a better defense and he'll be at home until the SB.

I've defended Manning in the past when he's lost. I didn't think it was fair to say he choked in the big game. He performed admirably, but his defense let him down and he was playing in hostile conditions against a well-coached team. If the Colts and Pats meet this year (and everybody should be hoping they do, it'll be the biggest game of the year), there won't be any more excuses for Manning. He has to get it done this year or I may have to jump on the "he can't win the big game" bandwagon. I don't think I'll be alone. That monkey on his back will become a gorilla. I like the guy, so I hope for his sake that doesn't happen. But if he's facing the Pats, I hope he gets 350 yards, 4 TDs, and loses.

Edited by BrainySmurf