[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

WaterMan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same initials......maybe they're both superhuman.   :D  :D

1253952[/snapback]

Hmmm...maybe they're actually the same superhuman being. Bruschi plays defense and special teams, then quickly ducks into a phone booth only to emerge as Tom Brady!

Come to think of it - I've never seen the two of them together at the same time... :D

It all makes perfect sense now!

Edited by Vet

You may be right, I may be crazy.  But I hate that f-er too much to give him any credit for anything.

1253986[/snapback]

The truth hurts, I guess.

Curious... Do you hate him because you hate New England, or do you hate him because he wins all the time?

I'm not a Brady fan. Never have been and probably never will be. But man, he sure does get it accomplished on the field. And that is where it counts the most no matter if you are doing some things yourself or getting help in this team game.

Edited by skylive5

Tom Brady is an over-rated girly-man.

1253968[/snapback]

Which makes it even more pathetic that PITT keeps getting their arses handed to them by such an overrated Rosie O'Donnell of a QB, eh Squeegie-boy? :D

The truth hurts, I guess.

Curious... Do you hate him because you hate New England, or do you hate him because he wins all the time?

1253989[/snapback]

I am a Miami fan, enough said.

I honstley believe though - without Brady - nobody would be talking about Bill and his genious.

I am a Miami fan, enough said. 

I honstley believe though - without Brady - nobody would be talking about Bill and his genious.

1254096[/snapback]

With apologies to Mo Lewis, isn't Brady part of Beliwobbles genius?

A successful girl who can take a hit it appears.

1254102[/snapback]

i agree. i never said he couldn't play ball. as much as i hate to admit it, he's one of the best there is. something about his gameplay in those big spots, he just thrives.

Tom Brady is as hollywood as they come. He tries to be down to earth, and prides himself on not being big-headed, then he whines and cries when they lose, biching about "respect" and hosting SNL. He's a girl.

1254098[/snapback]

I think I can truly speak for all of Patriot nation that he's truly not concerned about some twat named Loogie.