[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let me be the first.....

skylive5

...to congratulate the Seattle fans and their Seahawks on their win.

Despite losing Alexander almost immediately and Jackson for awhile they pulled together and showed that they are a true #1 seed.

I think Hass has laid to rest if he is a good QB or not.

Watch out for my Redskins next year... putting it together. :D

Thanks! We are going to kick the crap out of who ever comes into town next week. The Heehawks have proved it over and over again, no matter who you lose on your team, someone else steps up and makes plays...team play baby, team play will win you championships....GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!  We are going to kick the crap out of who ever comes into town next week.  The Heehawks have proved it over and over again, no matter who you lose on your team, someone else steps up and makes plays...team play baby, team play will win you championships....GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1265897[/snapback]

I think Foxworthy said it best "you must be a redneck"

Alerxander looked OK on the sidelines.

1265856[/snapback]

just got home fromn the game. Living 3 miles from the stadium has it advantages. :D My buddy will be in his car for the next 90 minutes driving home. :D

As for shaun...... was just listening to holmgrens post game talk....... he said Shaun will play next week.

man what a great game..... freak'in loud !!!!! :D:D

YEAH!

Just got back from the game, I've got a headache from yelling so loud & 7 days to recover before the NFC Championship. I thought the 'Skins D was hella tough, and it was quite an accomplishment to go toe to toe with them & come out victorious, especially missing the league MVP.

I liked the way Hass put the team on his back after SA went out, D-Jax' tough as nails performance (Did you see that Taylor hit? Holy Smokes!),

and Big Mack Strong, who showed today why he belongs in the Pro Bowl.

First playoff win in 22 years, and I could not be happier! GO HAWKS!

Man, I'm just pumped about the Hawks. It's been a long 20 plus years. The Skins were simply overmatched by a superior team. Even with 3 turnovers and no SA, Hasselbeck and the rest of the team stepped up, just like they have been doing all year. Now I'm a 2-hour drive and a short flight away to Seattle for 2 NFC championship tickets with my name on it! :D:D On to the superbowl!

Man, I'm just pumped about the Hawks.  It's been a long 20 plus years.  The Skins were simply overmatched by a superior team.  Even with 3 turnovers and no SA, Hasselbeck and the rest of the team stepped up, just like they have been doing all year.  Now I'm a 2-hour drive and a short flight away to Seattle for 2 NFC championship tickets with my name on it!  :D    :D On to the superbowl!

1265989[/snapback]

for some reason i thought you were in seattle, where do you live?

I'm just saying that so far I haven't seen anything from them that proves they are dominating, SB caliber team.

They had one of the easiest schedules, with 6 games in the easiest division, and haven't played a top 5 defense all season. Only four of their 13 opponents made the playoffs and they lost to two of them (and Indy was pulling starters). Hass stepped up against Washington, but their offense had obviously hit a wall compared to their first matchup.

I'm just saying that so far I haven't seen anything from them that proves they are dominating, SB caliber team.

They had one of the easiest schedules, with 6 games in the easiest division, and haven't played a top 5 defense all season. Only four of their 13 opponents made the playoffs and they lost to two of them (and Indy was pulling starters). Hass stepped up against Washington, but their offense had obviously hit a wall compared to their first matchup.

1266010[/snapback]

Hilarious! If the 'Hawks happen to make it all the way & win the Superbowl, there'll still be guys on the Huddle:

"Yeah, but WHO did they BEAT!" :D

Edited by Bonehand

Hey, I'm not arguing just to argue. They are a deserving #1 seed in the NFC, but I just want to see how they go up against some physical teams before I pull a Madden and ride their jock. How would they do against Indy, Cinci, Carolina, Pitt, Chicago?

1266078[/snapback]

Well, with regards to CHI/CAR we'll know next week, but either is not a huge step up over the 'Skins (a mere 18 yards per game). I think the 'Hawks showed today that they can play with anyone.

Edited: But then again, I'm a preposterous homer.

Edited by Bonehand