[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harper should have scored

The Grey Pilgrim

I thought that Nick Harper would have very likely scored a touchdown on his fumble recovery yesterday, if he would have kept running away from Roethlisberger. Did anybody else think so?

Instead, he tried to cut back and run by Ben, when Ben made the tackle. Sorry, Colts, just another example of how you could have won the game, even though you didn't deserve it.

I thought that Nick Harper would have very likely scored a touchdown on his fumble recovery yesterday, if he would have kept running away from Roethlisberger.  Did anybody else think so? 

Instead, he tried to cut back and run by Ben, when Ben made the tackle.  Sorry, Colts, just another example of how you could have won the game, even though you didn't deserve it.

1268619[/snapback]

Sure, Ben made the play of the game. That was a great tackle. Harper is probably kicking himself for not going to the sidelines.

Yep, Harper should have scored on that play. If he had kept running to his right instead of cutting back, he would have scored. I have no idea why he decided to cut back with all that green grass in front of him. Maybe his wife sliced his optic nerve too. It didnt make sense.

That was one of the glaring ones.  Staying to the right he would have been in.

1268703[/snapback]

You can't say that for sure. He could have tripped over his own feet. His stiches could have popped open causing him to cry out in pain and fumble the ball. Ben Watson could have caught up to him at the 1 and batted the ball out of the back of the end zone.

You can't say that for sure.  He could have tripped over his own feet.  His stiches could have popped open causing him to cry out in pain and fumble the ball.  Tedy Bruschi could have caught up to him at the 1 and batted the ball out of the back of the end zone.

1268711[/snapback]

Fixed :D

Maybe instead of crediting Big Ben for saving their season, Steelers fans should be crediting Nick Harper's wife.  She'll never have to buy her own knives in Pittsburgh again...  :D

/yes, I'm going to hell for joking about domestic violence

1269215[/snapback]

Excuse me God, Teddy Bruschi, or anyone else with a "higher" power, did you hear what Roustabout just said. I think this calls for immediate action. He seems to really be passionate about rooting for the Denver Broncos. I think as punishment to him, it only be fitting that you MAKE 100% SURE that the Broncos lose this week. :D