[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out Bears fans MIA

PSULions

You have been missing since Sunday so I thought I would remind them of a few comments from last week.... :D

:D Keep yappin'.  Karma (along with the Bears defense) will shut you up come Sunday.

1265498[/snapback]

Looks like the Bears D forgot a few things last week, including that you need to cover Steve Smith.... :D:D

The Bears WILL win this game without a doubt! Call me out if it doesnt happen but I doubt there will be any callers!

1266473[/snapback]

tbimm, tbimm, tbimm,

Where are you??? You asked for it, so I will certainly deliver for you. Paging tbimm! Paging tbimm! You have a call on Line 1.

:D:D

Edited by PSULions

Why we did not double team smith I don’t know. especially after foster went down.

1273238[/snapback]

I don't get it. They are playing their cover 2 which left Smith 1 on 1 sometimes. Why I have NO clue. On top of that why wasn't Vasher on him all over the field? Hopefully for Seattle's sake they will just double this guy ALL over the field period. I don't get it. The Giants didn't, although since their secondary stinks it didn't matter anyway. The Bears didn't AND didn't even respect him enough to shadow him with their best cover guy all over the field. Now lets see what Seattle does. To me it is AWFUL coaching by any team, Bears and Giants included, if Smith isn't doubled EVERY play ALL over the field PERIOD. Do what Dallas did. Press him on the line with 1 CB and ALWAYS have a S behind that CB to double with PERIOD.

I don't get it. They are playing their cover 2 which left Smith 1 on 1 sometimes. Why I have NO clue. On top of that why wasn't Vasher on him all over the field? Hopefully for Seattle's sake they will just double this guy ALL over the field period. I don't get it. The Giants didn't, although since their secondary stinks it didn't matter anyway. The Bears didn't AND didn't even respect him enough to shadow him with their best cover guy all over the field. Now lets see what Seattle does. To me it is AWFUL coaching by any team, Bears and Giants included, if Smith isn't doubled EVERY play ALL over the field PERIOD. Do what Dallas did. Press him on the line with 1 CB and ALWAYS have a S behind that CB to double with PERIOD.

1273256[/snapback]

Bingo. I watched the game with ever increasing amazement that we just didn't have an answer to at least limit his YAC, even if he was still catching the ball. How about jamming him at the line to force Delhomme to keep the ball longer?

:D

1273666[/snapback]

The Bears WILL win this game without a doubt! Call me out if it doesnt happen but I doubt there will be any callers!

1266473[/snapback]

Pretty lame... :doah:

No comments about the game.... how you are soooo sure your team would take care of the Panthers.... The Panthers dominated that game from start to finish..... Grossman played much better than I expected after his slow start and made a good game out of it, but 434 yds. of Total Offense against the D everyone was raving was nearly as good as the 1985 Bears D.... That was an impressive performance by the Panthers and your D let you down.... :D

I think Goings may be a little steadier play in and play out but I KNOW he is no where near the HR threat Foster is thus making the O less explosive.

1273964[/snapback]

Foster does have better speed, granted...but honestly, has he really done all that much? He had three good games this season, two against ATL's WOESOME rush D and one against NY's decimated LBs.

Foster does have better speed, granted...but honestly, has he really done all that much? He had three good games this season, two against ATL's WOESOME rush D and one against NY's decimated LBs.

1273978[/snapback]

Oh I agree. I would never trust that guy and he is ALWAYS hurt. But while I think Goings can do fine I do think as a whole their O is less explosive without Foster. Like before you had to say hey watch Smith # 1 clearly but you have to keep and eye on Foster because he could break a long one on any play. I just don't think you have to worry about that with Goings. But no doubt he'll do a fine steady job.

I'm rooting for the Panthers, don't worry.

1273941[/snapback]

I'm not. They beat us soundly, hats off to them, but I think Seattle will make for a better Superbowl. Carolina are a one-trick pony, albeit that's one heck of a trick and it was enough to hand us our collective ass.

Don't like Delhomme, anyway. :D

Oh I agree. I would never trust that guy and he is ALWAYS hurt. But while I think Goings can do fine I do think as a whole their O is less explosive without Foster. Like before you had to say hey watch Smith # 1 clearly but you have to keep and eye on Foster because he could break a long one on any play. I just don't think you have to worry about that with Goings. But no doubt he'll do a fine steady job.

1273993[/snapback]

You're right, Goings isnt a home run hitter but he should be able to get the job done.