[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO in Chicago

Deacons44

Moose was hardly a weapon when we needed him to be one.  He has dropped so many balls this year.  For the money he is getting paid it really made me sick to see how many he dropped.

1277674[/snapback]

moose was a big disappointment, im on the Antwan Randel El bandwagon, i want him here in chitown.

moose was a big disappointment, im on the Antwan Randel El bandwagon, i want him here in chitown.

1277709[/snapback]

I don't see why we had Moose sign a six year contract - his age militates against that. With Rex at QB, I'd like to see Moose step up in 2006, with the two Bs in support. Gage should be relegated to #4 at best. We need to make more use of the TE, too.

Edit - I'd really like to see Reggie W though.....

Edited by Ursa Majoris

I think you Chi-town fans better think of something else concerning TO playing for the Bears: Grossman is one play away from season ending surgury----again. A high probability, if you ask me. How do you think TO would react to Orton playing qb? Somebody better get on the horn with Lovie and talk him out of it. Fast.

Grossman is one play away from season ending surgury----again. 

1277735[/snapback]

you mean season ending injury????

I dont think rex is planning on doing any surguries that will end his career.

but anyway, plamer was not a play away from season ending injury and look what happened.

Edited by whitem0nkey

Really RR?  As much trouble as he's caused, I would love to have TO on the Bears.  He doesn't have too many years left in the NFL.  I'm sure he realizes this and I'm confident the next team he plays for will see little trouble from TO.  JMHO

1276493[/snapback]

Really! You can't change a tiger's stripes, so why should I believe TO would change. Does the name Mike Tyson ring a bell?

While suspended, TO is still under contract to the Iggles.

I know the Iggles have already looked at filling a tampering grievance against Jerry Jones, just for some off-hand comments he made about TO during an interview.

If it's true that the Bears met with TO, wouldn't this definitely be considered tampering?

I know the Iggles have already looked at filling a tampering grievance against Jerry Jones, just for some off-hand comments he made about TO during an interview.

If it's true that the Bears met with TO, wouldn't this definitely be considered tampering?

1278018[/snapback]

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...hl=terrel+owens

1278018[/snapback]

That's a good point. I can't see Angelo being dumb enough to stick his neck out that far. :D

Edit: Unless the Eagles have given blanket permission, which they have. I still don't want that toad within a mile of Soldier Field, though, even if he was playing for free.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

yep, knew it was in a thread somewhere. the eagles have given them permission to talk to other teams.

which really is smart because it allows them to not have to try to sell the guy. they can sit back and see if drew and owens get a team interested enough to make an offer.

17 mil under the cap?

Reggie. Wayne.

1277039[/snapback]

YOU BITE YOUR FILTHY TOUNGUE!!! I was hoping that if CAR can't sign a big time FA RB, then we would secure Wayne and give Jake a compliment to Smith. Boldin-Fitzgerald-esque if you will.

1277264[/snapback]

Sorry, neither of you are getting him........Polian has said in multiple interviews that Reggie would be back next year with the Colts! :D

Granted, he never mentioned the Edge in those interviews so that makes me :D that we'll lose the Edge, but unless something gets hammered out with the collective bargaining agreement, I don't see anyway we can keep both of them & Freeney!!! :D

While I'd love to keep them both, I'd personally like to see Edge over Reggie, but from what I've read, (and what I'm speculating) doesn't look like that will happen...

Owens is a stud wherever he goes. And i can sum up Reggie Wayne with 2 words . . . . . .

P E E R L E S S    P R I C E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

1277270[/snapback]

Based on what? :D

Wayne will probably be a free agent next year, but I'm not sure that he's what the Bears need. If they want to spend more money on a prolific wideout, it needs to be a speed guy who can stretch the secondary. Wayne has good, but not exceptional speed. T.O. is everything one could want in a WR, but he's not worth the distraction(s) that he'll inevitably create.