[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO in Chicago

Deacons44

ESPN Radio 1000 in Chicago is reporting that TO and Bears GM Jerry Angelo had a meeting yesterday and were seen together at a West Suburban restaurant having dinner.

Maybe the Bears offenseive suckfest against Carolina has Angelo desperate for some serious talent.

TO isn't gonna want Rex throwing him the ball!  Not too mention the Bears are a run first team.

If he'd go there, I'd have to watch him twice a year!!! :D  :D

1276328[/snapback]

As said in another thread, T.O. probably won't have much of a choice where he goes this time. Yes, he will be a free agent after the Eagles cut him, but his options will be limited to the teams that will put up with him and his agent.

Heard it’s not confirmed it was actually Jerry Angelo. TO’s fiancées parents live in suburbs of Chicago and that could have been the reason he was at the Wild Fire restaurant in Oakbrook, Illinois last night. Bears are also in need of some help at WR and are 17 million under the salary cap for this upcoming season. Could be a nice fit IMO. Bears D is young and here for a couple years and will continue to dominate the division but they need help on the offensive side of the ball and another WR is part of that equation.

I don’t want him as a fan.

What do the bears offer to Owens that he would want to play here? You all know how high im on rex, and maybe so is Owens???? I don’t know.

But my team is turning the corner after being real bad for a while and I don’t want to take backward steps. I would rather the bears try to get an Antwaan Randle El, instead.

TO is too much money and too much problems.

I don’t want him as a fan.

What do the bears offer to Owens that he would want to play here? You all know how high im on rex, and maybe so is Owens???? I don’t know.

But my team is turning the corner  after being real bad for a while and I don’t want to take backward steps. I would rather the bears try to get an Antwaan Randle El, instead.

TO is too much money and too much problems.

1276559[/snapback]

:D:fishy::D:fishy::D

more importantly, I dont see Lovie even considering it. His team is heading so far up it's not even funny, he's got control of his. He doesn't want anything to screw up what he's built so far. Plus they got Moose.

Edited by LooGie

:D:fishy::D:fishy::D

more importantly, I dont see Lovie even considering it. His team is heading so far up it's not even funny, he's got control of his. He doesn't want anything to screw up what he's built so far. Plus they got Moose.

1276897[/snapback]

They have Berrian and Bradley too. Both showed some promise this season.

17 mil under the cap?

Reggie. Wayne.

1277039[/snapback]

YOU BITE YOUR FILTHY TOUNGUE!!! I was hoping that if CAR can't sign a big time FA RB, then we would secure Wayne and give Jake a compliment to Smith. Boldin-Fitzgerald-esque if you will.

ESPN Radio 1000 in Chicago is reporting that TO and Bears GM Jerry Angelo had a meeting yesterday and were seen together at a West Suburban restaurant having dinner.

Maybe the Bears offenseive suckfest against Carolina has Angelo desperate for some serious talent.

1276323[/snapback]

Were they cooing over calamari? :D

I'd rather see T.O. at da' Bears than anywhere on the West Coast, where I might occasionally have to see him or listen to his whining.

ooooh...excellent point. I was still thinking along the lines of Moose being the only weapon, but good point. They really don't need TO

1277263[/snapback]

Moose was hardly a weapon when we needed him to be one. He has dropped so many balls this year. For the money he is getting paid it really made me sick to see how many he dropped.