[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the bigger Steelers fan?

Flip_Side

Who's the biggest one?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest one?

• Steeler
    • Menudo
    • Squeegiebo
    • slovak
    • Runner
    • Skippy

You are awesome Flip Side, in consideration for my vote for 'Newbie of the Year', if you qualify ?, but this poll is kind of silly. I might post more than others and annoy more, but I think Squeegie, Steelers, myself, Skippy, and others are all pretty big fans, and voting who is the biggest fan seems silly to me.

You are awesome Flip Side, in consideration for my vote for 'Newbie of the Year', if you qualify ?, but this poll is kind of silly.  I might post more than others and annoy more, but I think Squeegie, Steelers, myself, Skippy, and others are all pretty big fans, and voting who is the biggest fan seems silly to me.

1282571[/snapback]

Truth.

Just thought it could be interesting to see who wins.

I am sure that I am the biggest.  I have met Squeegie and she couldn't ride the see-saw with me unless she brought three other people.  Menudo has explained himself enough that I am 100% certain that I am bigger.  That should put this to rest. :D

1282613[/snapback]

What about Steeler? :D

I am sure that I am the biggest.  I have met Squeegie and she couldn't ride the see-saw with me unless she brought three other people.  Menudo has explained himself enough that I am 100% certain that I am bigger.  That should put this to rest. :D

1282613[/snapback]

You need to sit near the center of it to balance the forces. :D

:D

I'm a Steeler fan, but no way am I on the same level as Menudo.  I'd be last on the list.

1282637[/snapback]

True, Menudo has a Shrine that surrounds his 60 inch TV, and a dog named Bettis. That's pretty "Biggest Steeler Fan" worthy.

Skippy what do u possess that makes you the biggest fan?

I'm a Steeler fan, but no way am I on the same level as Menudo.  I'd be last on the list.

1282637[/snapback]

You are, cause in post below you said the Pitt Steelers were the most over rated team in the NFL, and get used to it Steeler fans. Guess you are one of those fair weather fans. Now I think we understand....

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=129488

Skippy what do u possess that makes you the biggest fan?

1282640[/snapback]

Size!

For real. I have a Jack Lambert game worn autographed jersey that was give to me by Art Rooney. I have an autographed NFL football that I have given to my nephew but retain rights to take back if he ever act's like an ass clown from the 1978 season that was also given to me by Art Rooney. My kids, three of them, own just about every Steeler jersey that you can buy at the mall plus my boy owns a few that he bought from NFL online store. I only own a Faneca and Heath Miller jersey for myself. I have a very nice collection of 70’s and 80’s Steeler football cards. I have made trips to San Diego, Miami, Cincy, Balt, Buf, Cleveland, and Carolina for no other reason that to see the Steeler game.

Having said all that, I voted for Menudo just because he is most certainly much more vocal about it.

You are,  cause in post below you said the Pitt Steelers were the most over rated team in the NFL, and get used to it Steeler fans.  Guess you are one of those fair weather fans.  Now I think we understand....

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=129488

1282662[/snapback]

I call it like I see it, Sarge.

Pittsburgh is my favorite team. Do I cry when they lose? No. Will I commit suicide if they lose the Superbowl (unlike Menudo)? No. The truth is... I'm a fan of the game. I think Pittsburgh is playing better than anyone right now (duh), but it doesn't mean I'm a fair weather fan. When they were 7-5, I never thought in a million years that they would be playing in the Superbowl. I never thought they'd beat Indy. Am I glad? Yes. Call me a fair weather fan, but if the Steelers lose against the Seahawks in 2 weeks, I'm not going to cry. It's a friggin' game. Nothing more; nothing less. I'm not losing any sleep over a game.

BTW, seriously... I thought you were ignoring me... Can't resist, huh?

I call it like I see it, Sarge.

Will I commit suicide if they lose the Superbowl (unlike Menudo)?  No. 

1282679[/snapback]

Very classy comment :D You think you know me ? Just because I am a huge fan, I have always been able to handle it just fine when they have lost. I get over it quickly. I love football, but it comes no where near other things in my life, such as my family. I have a great perspective on things, and don't worry, if the Steelers lose the Super Bowl, I will be disappointed, but I'll get over it quickly, and start getting excited for next year.

and start getting excited for next year.

1282687[/snapback]

The wait is long, very,very long. I'm excited for my Dolphins next year though, I think they'll do well. I have to admit my heart sank a few days ago when Linehan left us though. :D

if the Steelers lose the Super Bowl, I will be disappointed, but I'll get over it quickly, and start getting excited for next year.

1282687[/snapback]

I wouldn't. I will take at least three sick days and kick someones dog. Not my own dog cause he is a true Steeler fan and goes crazy during the games when the Steelers score or generally do anything of excitement that makes me scream.

Very classy comment :D  You think you know me ?  Just because I am a huge fan, I have always been able to handle it just fine when they have lost.  I get over it quickly.  I love football, but it comes no where near other things in my life, such as my family.  I have a great perspective on things, and don't worry, if the Steelers lose the Super Bowl, I will be disappointed, but I'll get over it quickly, and start getting excited for next year.

1282687[/snapback]

Then I shouldn't have voted for you. :D