[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the bigger Steelers fan?

Flip_Side

Who's the biggest one?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest one?

• Steeler
    • Menudo
    • Squeegiebo
    • slovak
    • Runner
    • Skippy

people like them. :D

1284511[/snapback]

They're cool to me, but most people on this board don't care for them. Menudo is just excited about his team, I would be doing the same thing if my 'Phins were in the same position.

They're cool to me, but most people on this board don't care for them. Menudo is just excited about his team, I would be doing the same thing if my 'Phins were in the same position.

1284574[/snapback]

Your Fins might be hanging around the playoffs for years to come. Dom Capers is an AWESOME defensive coordinator, and Mike Mularky was a VERY GOOD offensive coordinator with the Steelers. Both of these guys got started as Steelers coordinators, and getting some Black and Gold bloodlines into the Dolphins system is a good thing. :D

Your Fins might be hanging around the playoffs for years to come.  Dom Capers is an AWESOME defensive coordinator, and Mike Mularky was a VERY GOOD offensive coordinator with the Steelers.  Both of these guys got started as Steelers coordinators, and getting some Black and Gold bloodlines into the Dolphins system is a good thing.  :D

1284583[/snapback]

I hope so. :D

Your Fins might be hanging around the playoffs for years to come.  Dom Capers is an AWESOME defensive coordinator, and Mike Mularky was a VERY GOOD offensive coordinator with the Steelers.  Both of these guys got started as Steelers coordinators, and getting some Black and Gold bloodlines into the Dolphins system is a good thing.  :D

1284583[/snapback]

Oh just stop with the love fest because Flip made his own little Steeler thread.

1284574[/snapback]

If the 'Phins make it to the SB before I have grandchildren, I'll consider myself lucky. :D