[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pit/Den Officiating

MikesVikes

I must admit that the officials weren't the MVP of any of the games today. The players decided the outcome of both games today.

But I was very disappointed during the AFC game when the Steelers had the full attention of the officials on their sidelines and I didn't see a single eye gouge or foreign object removed to knock out a player on the opposite side of the field. Because I wasn't expecting anything less from the NFL this week.

Edited by MikesVikes

Mind you, it's easier to keep penalties to a minimum when flags are picked up after blatant blocks in the back. That Smith punt return TD for CAR should have been wiped off.

You're way out of line with that lie, you must be kidding?

It was a very good non-call. To say otherwise, shows your ignorance.

You're way out of line with that lie, you must be kidding?

It was a very good non-call.  To say otherwise, shows your ignorance.

1282699[/snapback]

This is the football board, dim one, not the Tailgate - save your insults for there. You did watch the replay, right? You did see the block, right? You do know that's been called all year, right? Whether it should be called or not, it has been, and should have been in this case too.

If I had insulted, which I did not, it would be apparent.

You are the fisrt person I have seen to think it was a bad call.  Since I have only super genious aquiantances, assuming you are ignorant was the only option.

1282759[/snapback]

I thought it was a good no call.

I thought the Officials did a pretty good job today in the Pitt/Den game.

1282719[/snapback]

I thought they did a good job too.

But, the teams must have been on their best behavior... I thought the refs forgot their flags for most of the first half. The Steelers never false started once until the 4th quarter... and trust me, it was loud!

If I had insulted, which I did not, it would be apparent.

You are the fisrt person I have seen to think it was a bad call.  Since I have only super genious aquiantances, assuming you are ignorant was the only option.

1282759[/snapback]

I guess lying by calling someone a liar isn't an insult in Tankworld. :D

H8tank obviously misses the election season but it will start soon enough.

Lets not forget, Bear Fatty also thought last weeks polamalo interception called a no catch was a good call too.

So Bear Fatty, seems like you are the only one with your opinion.

1283857[/snapback]

::D

Nope, last week I was interested in figuring out WHY the ref had made a bad call. I like to look at stuff to see what the motivation behind an event actually was to the person that caused it. This is called analysis and is built in to higher forms of life e.g. homo sapiens.

You, on the other hand, are only dimly aware you're alive, so I wouldn't expect anything other than the rudimentary gruntings of a herd animal to come from you.

I thought they did a good job too.

But, the teams must have been on their best behavior... I thought the refs forgot their flags for most of the first half.  The Steelers never false started once until the 4th quarter... and trust me, it was loud!

1283824[/snapback]

The Steelers put in a silent count system, which shockingly, they didn't have for their first trip to Indy. In these last two games in Indy and Denver, I have been really impressed with the fact that they have not gotten many false starts. I think it is a combinaton of a strong silent count, and a team that is showing a lot of discipline at the right time.

::D

Nope, last week I was interested in figuring out WHY the ref had made a bad call.  I like to look at stuff to see what the motivation behind an event actually was to the person that caused it.  This is called analysis and is built in to higher forms of life e.g. homo sapiens. 

You, on the other hand, are only dimly aware you're alive, so I wouldn't expect anything other than the rudimentary gruntings of a herd animal to come from you.

1283919[/snapback]

I think I just cut myself on this comeback. Ouch! :D:D