[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How are things in Seattle today?

Randall

Seemingly everyone I talk to feels like today should be a holiday! Nobody wants to work.

:D  :D  :D

1284137[/snapback]

I know the feeling. When the Packer beat Carolina to go to the SB 10 years ago most of the state felt the same way. Enjoy the ride.

Bout half the people I talked to today sounded like they were going through puberty!! I talked to just about everybody I know today. Not too proud to admit I cried on several occasions. Honestly was starting to have my doubts as to this EVER happening. Still not fully sunk in. I don't care what any of you say, none of you can possibly know what this feels like unless you're stuck on this corner of the country. Not bad for a city not many people know is actually a part of the continental United States.

Edited by Seahawks21

Bout half the people I talked to today sounded like they were going through puberty!!  I talked to just about everybody I know today.  Not too proud to admit I cried on several occasions.  Honestly was starting to have my doubts as to this EVER happening.  Still not fully sunk in.  I don't care what any of you say, none of you can possibly know what this feels like unless you're stuck on this corner of the country.  Not bad for a city not many people know is actually a part of the continental United States.

1284602[/snapback]

:D 21, you have to back & reread our pre season discussion of the 'Hawks.

You: "Bad D-Line + worst LB core in NFL = 7-9 if the offense is ON FIRE."

Me: "My call: a 9-7 season, with the improvement in defense mitigated by what will ultimately prove to be a tougher schedule than LY, but the Hawk's will win their first playoff game since I was in High School. However, If I'm wrong Seahawks21, it would be my pleasure to humbly buy you a very large beer!"

You:(After much more discussion) "yea what the heck this is our year!! Bowl or bust baby!!!

You called it, man! :D:D

Preseason Ruminations on the Seahawks

Bout half the people I talked to today sounded like they were going through puberty!!  I talked to just about everybody I know today.  Not too proud to admit I cried on several occasions.  Honestly was starting to have my doubts as to this EVER happening.  Still not fully sunk in.  I don't care what any of you say, none of you can possibly know what this feels like unless you're stuck on this corner of the country.  Not bad for a city not many people know is actually a part of the continental United States.

1284602[/snapback]

well congrats man. They certainly earned it. I hope it's a great game.

I am worried that SEA might be in a for a rough time, since i can't think of a team that's as hardnosed smashmouth as PIT...but alas, if SEA plays the ball they showed they can play, it could ugly up in detriot!!!

I just remembered something from college. There was this friend of a friend who had a pretty bad lisp. Guess what his favorite team was............

That's right "the Seattle Seahawks".

Now try saying that 5 times fast with a lisp. :D

I just remembered something from college.  There was this friend of a friend who had a pretty bad lisp.  Guess what his favorite team was............

That's right "the Seattle Seahawks". 

Now try saying that 5 times fast with a lisp. :D

1284907[/snapback]

Is that where "Heehawks" came from? :D

Yes I was. but I pretty much stood in one spot...

1286393[/snapback]

Hmmm, I was watching the TV's by the southernmost exit, when a goateed gentlemen wearing that same shirt went back & forth out of the exit, and I commented to my buddy that I wondered where they got that shirt. :D

Hmmm, I was watching the TV's by the southernmost exit, when a goateed gentlemen wearing that same shirt went back & forth out of the exit, and I commented to my buddy that I wondered where they got that shirt.  :D

1286400[/snapback]

Well, both me and evil were by the southernmost exit but none of us have goatees.

Well, both me and evil were by the southernmost exit but none of us have goatees.

1286409[/snapback]

Must have been another guy. :D Cool shirt though, I'd buy one.

Edited by Bonehand