[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams interested in Ricky Williams

NAUgrad

I didn't say that I didn't think he would go to Denver, or even that it would or would not be a great move.

I just think it's silly to suggest that such a move means that Ricky should be the #4 pick.

1285336[/snapback]

OK, my bad. I agree that Ricky would not be the #4 fantasy pick next year, given the amount of weight he lost on his pot-smoking "hiatus," the amount of tread on his tires, and his questionable desire to play football.

Last I checked Buffalo doesn't have a OLine coach named Hudson Houck who worked miracles with a 2005 Dolphin Oline that was very very bad in 2004 with pretty much the same players.

1285226[/snapback]

Last I checked, your original post proclaimed Mularkey as owning a "power running game" and being a possible benefactor of the Dolphins running game, without mentioning anything of Houck. :D

Last I checked, your original post proclaimed Mularkey as owning a "power running game" and being a possible benefactor of the Dolphins running game, without mentioning anything of Houck. :D

1285548[/snapback]

Fair enough.

I'm curious. Are you an actual Bills fan? Or just a 2004 Barlow . . err I mean 2005 McGahee owner?

Thanks Big John.

Had a hunch it was some anti-Dolphin AFC East hatred. I still get the feeling that msaint was a McGaee owner in 2005.

1285617[/snapback]

You will have to buy and read his book to find out..... :D

Fair enough.

I'm curious.  Are you an actual Bills fan? Or just a 2004 Barlow . .  err I mean 2005 McGahee owner?

1285600[/snapback]

Just because I've owned 2002 ATrain, 2003 Willie Green, 2004 Barlow, and then 2005 McGahee, doesn't make me bitter. :D

Kidding, l only owned McGahee, but FF aside, the idiotic way Mularkey mis-used Willis this year should not instill one iota of confidence in anyone re: in his ability to manage a running game, even with the likely success of Houck.

Thanks Big John.

Had a hunch it was some anti-Dolphin AFC East hatred. I still get the feeling that msaint was a McGaee owner in 2005.

1285617[/snapback]

Nothing against the Fins whatsoever. No AFC east thing. I just don't think Mularkey has an actual human cerebellum inside that misshapen skull of his.

Actually I did. I even bought Committed for my entire league after I won it last year.

For some reason that info totally slipped my mind today.

1285681[/snapback]

And Mrs. Saint and I are still eating the more expensive shrimp flavored Ramen noodles thanks to your kind purchases. :D:D

It will take more than a 3rd rounder for Ricky. I've also heard Jacksonville is interested.

Imagine Ricky running behind that OLine in Denver? WOW.

And with the Dolphins bringing in OC Mularkey and his power running game Ronnnie Brown would run wild. I just hope the Dolpins draft some behemoths for the Oline.

1284923[/snapback]

Hah...Mularkeys "power running game"? I must have missed that last year. Hes more scared to run then anything. Granted anyones line is better then Buffalos, but still, Mularkey didnt impress me in Buffalo.

Hah...Mularkeys "power running game"? I must have missed that last year. Hes more scared to run then anything. Granted anyones line is better then Buffalos, but still, Mularkey didnt impress me in Buffalo.

1286083[/snapback]

Big difference between OC and running the entire show as HC.

Any chance Jauron does better than Mularkey? Or are they going to wheel out 90 year old Levy by mid season?

I think Mularkey falls into the dreaded good O.C. terrible head coach category. K. Stewart had his best years with him while "the Bus" still enjoyed 1,000+ yard seasons. I didn't watch too many Bills games this year but I would imagine they played from behind a good percentage of the time. Even with that Mularkey still ran the ball 47% of the time. While the Dolphins ran the ball only 40% of the time. Also of the 5 games that McGahee surpassed 100 yards they lost 3 of the games.