[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Death Penalty for people who don't use...

wiegie

turn-signals.

I am generally against the death penalty, but I realized today that perhaps we should give the death penalty to people who don't use turn-signals when they are driving.

It seems to me that these people's unwillingness to inconvenience themselves even the tiniest bit in consideration of other drivers means that they are likely worthless human beings in other aspects of their lives and, in general, likely undeserving of life.

Thoughts?

turn-signals.

I am generally against the death penalty, but I realized today that perhaps we should give the death penalty to people who don't use turn-signals when they are driving.

It seems to me that these people's unwillingness to inconvenience themselves even the tiniest bit in consideration of other drivers means that they are likely worthless human beings in other aspects of their lives and, in general, likely undeserving of life.

Thoughts?

1299877[/snapback]

Come to FL, you'd love it here. :D

The only people that signal are the old people, but they don't know their signal is on and it's been on for about 20 miles or so.

turn-signals.

Thoughts?

1299877[/snapback]

The death penalty is much too lenient. We have to think of something really cruel and long lasting!

My favorite situation...

A "T" intersection that is somewhat busy. I am at a stop sign trying to make a left onto the straight road. I'm waiting for a car to pass, and at the last second he slows down and turns onto my street.

Hey donkey... if you had your signal on, I could have GONE! Don't worry about the 10 cars backed up behind me. :D

The death penalty is much too lenient. We have to think of something really cruel and long lasting!

1300030[/snapback]

Death by Microwave Oven, Level 1....it's always been a fave of mine! :D

Expand the no signals to the ones who are half way into a lane change and then turn them on!!! :D

1300030[/snapback]

You'd be surprised how long people can run tied to your pick-up truck before collapsing :D.