[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

juanruiz13

I'm seriously thinking of waiting until the season comes out on DVD so I can just watch the whole thing when I want to. I'm really starting to get over it with all the starts and stops. 3 new shows, then more repeats, a few more new ones....then more repeats. It's bullsh*t. :D

At least 24 has been good again. ABC needs to look to see how a drama series should be shown. With 24 you at least know every Mon. your getting a new episode.

Edited by 'canes2004

Last night sucked. I was pretty PO'd about the repeat.

1300859[/snapback]

for the life of me, i can't think of any reason for it. isn't it sweeps right now? and why run a repeat from last season, one that already has been run a couple times already? i still love "lost," but the non-stop season of "24" is much more satisfying.

for the life of me, i can't think of any reason for it. isn't it sweeps right now? and why run a repeat from last season, one that already has been run a couple times already? i still love "lost," but the non-stop season of "24" is much more satisfying.

1300872[/snapback]

I was trying to figure that one out as well. It made no sense at all to have a repeat last night. Next week...maybe.

It would have only taken Jack Bauer 24 hours to get off that island (while killing "the others").

I would have liked to see a new episode but I had missed that one the first time around so it was new to me.

1300988[/snapback]

And he would have done it without taking a drink of water. Anyone notice how much dam water they drink on that island. :D

Do people really care so much about the Olympics in this country that every other network needs to go into reruns?

1301339[/snapback]

There is a ratings problem, in February being a "sweeps" month so any bit of loss viewers is a significant loss of revenue. So the other networks will show the reruns and likely start them slightly off the hour, which in the Neilsens puts it "off the books" for the normal time slot.

There is a ratings problem, in February being a "sweeps" month so any bit of loss viewers is a significant loss of revenue.  So the other networks will show the reruns and likely start them slightly off the hour, which in the Neilsens puts it "off the books" for the normal time slot.

1301346[/snapback]

Speaking as a former media buyer, the current system of tv ratings is messed up.

:D

why do I watch this show?

I'm ready to give up

1300348[/snapback]

I asked the same thing last week. 60 minutes of my life every week... wasted...

I'm starting to agree with you.

1301852[/snapback]

I wish I never started watching. I missed last night's episode intentionally, then I see today it was a re-run. I think I'll just check out the thread each week and read about the 2 minutes (max) of the show that was remotely interesting. :D

season 2 in my books has been a collosal failure.

it doesnt hold a candle to season 1.

there have been so many boring episodes this seaason, every episode in season 1 was awesome.

i just wish maybe, just maybe, scarlet johanason is on the island, maybe i will be hppier.

1302093[/snapback]

I think that the best single episodes have been this season, but we are tiring of not learning ANYTHING big. Besides the few very good episodes, they have been dull. Last season it was new, interesting developing and we could accept that. This season we need more and aren't getting it.

I think that the best single episodes have been this season, but we are tiring of not learning ANYTHING big.  Besides the few very good episodes, they have been dull.  Last season it was new, interesting developing and we could accept that.  This season we need more and aren't getting it.

1302109[/snapback]

it's because of competing desires: the producers/writers want to make it compelling as possible while making it run as long as possible. but like "twin peaks" and "x-files" and every other "weird" show, it can't be done. then again, i watched "x-files" till the very end, like the sheep i am.