[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Picky are you?

Sweetlips

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/...quiz/index.html

I'm 28% and "Not picky enough"  hmmmmmmmm  I have to say, some of the questions, I was middle of the road and could go either way.  So I took it again and got a 33% using the other route that I was on the fence with and I'm still not picky enough!!

1304150[/snapback]

28% also, I'm OK with that :D

I got 15%! I'm old(er). :D With age comes patience and a 'Who the F' cares' attitude. Except when it comes to my cuz's freaking butt wipe boyfriend!!!! :D At least 2 people on this board know what I'm talking about. Sky...Deacon?

22% here. Says I'd make lots of friends, but I'm too laid back.  :D That's a good thing...right?

1304166[/snapback]

Absolutely, my friend! Thanks for the PM. And Sky....thanks also! :D

I got 15%!  I'm old(er).  :D With age comes patience and a 'Who the F' cares' attitude.  Except when it comes to my cuz's freaking butt wipe boyfriend!!!! :D At least 2 people on this board know what I'm talking about.  Sky...Deacon?

1304182[/snapback]

Quit bein' so picky RR. :D Just razzin' ya' bud. Having 3 daughters, I could give you a litany of horror stories about their boyfriends. 2 turned out just fine. The other's only 19, and the jury's still out on her present boyfriend. :D Hope everything works out for you. Just give this dude your best Marlon Brando impersonation. He'll see the light.

Quit bein' so picky RR.  :D  Just razzin' ya' bud. Having 3 daughters, I could give you a litany of horror stories about their boyfriends. 2 turned out just fine. The other's only 19, and the jury's still out on her present boyfriend.  :D Hope everything works out for you. Just give this dude your best Marlon Brando impersonation. He'll see the light.

1304193[/snapback]

3 daughters???????????? :D I had one that seemed like 3. Your place in heaven is reserved, but DON'T HURRY!!!!

The guy has a major problem w/ people who went to college. He is very bright, but he literally hates anyone w/ a college degree, and has to (try) prove he is smarter.

I will survive, and it's a good thing I do not own a handgun! :D

Again, a big TY to you and Sky for thinkin' about me. :D

Remember, I am here for you also.

rr26

edit for speeling!

Edited by rocknrobn26

3 daughters???????????? :D I had one that seemed like 3.  Your place in heaven is reserved, but DON'T HURRY!!!!

The guy has a major problem w/ people who went to college.  He is very bright, but he literally hates anyone w/ a college degree, and has to (try) prove he is smarter.

I will survive, and it's a good thing I do not own a handgun! :D

Again, a big TY to you and Sky for thinkin' about me. :D

Remember, I am here for you also.

rr26

edit for speeling!

1304236[/snapback]

:D

1304257[/snapback]

If you need a share, PM me, and I'll give you the line.

Basically 2 'GREAT' Huddlers seeing a need to ask questions of another Huddler.

If you need a share, PM me, and I'll give you the line.

Basically 2 'GREAT' Huddlers seeing a need to ask questions of another Huddler.

1304270[/snapback]

:D I think you're missing the context of my " :D " ... or maybe my blonde roots are showing today.

Edited by darin3

1304305[/snapback]

Heeeyyyy.........hows the dishwasher thingee going? PM me for confidentiality! :D

Edit for speeling! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26