[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15,000 and change..

Azazello1313

I had a weird suspicion that you may have been the only black guy at the huddle.  :D But alas, you are much whiter than Spain. 

1305677[/snapback]

It was very obvious that Azz was a saltine. But with all the p.c. nonsense that he spouts off about there really being no differences between races, I thought for sure he would be one of those guys who espoused the notion that "the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice." A coal burner or maybe just the kind that likes a little salsa on his taco. But Noooooo! Azz gets the whitest, most aryan looking woman he can find. Dam, a jar of Hellmans would call her "whitey"!

BTW: Redheads have always been my weakness. I have been trying to get risque pics of Clubs wife ever since he told us about her little red curlies! :D

Edited by spain

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

azz: Do you have any more pics of Ms. Azz that you would share with us? Perhaps some beach shots? And how many are still out there that know how to play the harp, and do so for a living? It has got to be rare...

azz: Do you have any more pics of Ms. Azz that you would share with us?  Perhaps some beach shots?

no :D

And how many are still out there that know how to play the harp, and do so for a living?  It has got to be rare...

1308760[/snapback]

there are a fair number. orchestra jobs are hard to come by, because each city only hires one harpist full-time and the competition for these spots is intense on the rare occasion one of them comes open. but freelance gigging opportunities are fairly plentiful. lots of people like having harp at their weddings and such.

there are a fair number.  orchestra jobs are hard to come by, because each city only hires one harpist full-time and the competition for these spots is intense on the rare occasion one of them comes open.  but freelance gigging opportunities are fairly plentiful.  lots of people like having harp at their weddings and such.

1308803[/snapback]

I was planning on hiring one to play at our football draft this year.