[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15,000 and change..

Azazello1313

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:glancesoveratexercisebike:

1305662[/snapback]

now you know how I felt after the Skylive Tour photos got posted. (I recommend going to a foreign country and catching some messed up sort of bacterial infection to help you lose 15 pounds real quick.)

Great post! You may be the coolest virtual Azzhole ever! Like Darin, I thought you may have been more :nerd:y looking, but then for some reason I had a weird suspicion that you may have been the only black guy at the huddle. :D But alas, you are much whiter than Spain.

Great pics, except where is the red head fiancee in the black canyon with the cross cutting dikes?

but then for some reason I had a weird suspicion that you may have been the only black guy at the huddle.  :D

1305677[/snapback]

:D phenom is no longer here, but there is still Cowboys1 ans Return of the S&B.

the pictures are all in colorado.  the canyon picture is the black canyon of the gunnison.  the picture of us in front of the snowcap mountain was taken just outside of buena vista.  the other one of us was taken very close to denver, near bergen park.  the other scenic pic was taken on the road between montrose and ouray, at the foot of the san juans.  in my opinion, that whole area (ouray, telluride, down torward durango) is the most awesomely beautiful part of this state.

thanks everyone for the well wishes.  :D

1305653[/snapback]

Very cool pics. Last time I drove through the state sightseeing was back in '96 and I remember getting some great video of the Colorado National Monument up the Rim Rock Drive, somewhere close to Steamboat Springs, I think. Also drove an RV up the Grand Mesa in 2nd gear all the way. It was a rental......

Nice pics Azz!  What is the wedding date and is the Huddle membership invited?  Caveat: just because we are invited doesnt mean we have to get you a gift... :D

1305658[/snapback]

What Spain is trying to ask is: "When is the couple's shower?" :D

Congrats on the good year and 15K.