[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15,000 and change..

Azazello1313

i blew right by 15k with no commemoration, oops. anyway, the last several months have been pretty eventful for me, so i thought i'd share a bit. also, mine is the one mystery huddler pic that seems to have vanished for all eternity, and people still seem to think i look like chandler bing. this cannot stand.

anyway, last october on my 31st birthday i closed on my first house. my old place was like 850 sq. ft. and suddenly i was living in 2500, alone. what to do about that? well, i got engaged for one thing. meet mary, my fiancee. she is a musician, she plays this. here's a picture of her and me together, from last summer. another one from last summer, from the mini road trip we went on that caused me to miss skylive on his mega road trip. here are a couple more scenic shots from the same trip.

two weeks ago many of you were introduced to bix, my wee boston terrier pup. well here he is a couple weeks later, chasing me around the yard.

hope you enjoy. and one more time. not chandler bing

Edited by Azazello1313

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm, I heard Chandler got all bloated from going to rehab, but I didn't realize it was that bad. Monica's going to be pissed that you're running around with that red-headed trollop.

:D Nice pics, brother, congrats on all the recent good fortune!

am I the only person at the huddle that's built like a freaking stallion??? All you guys are out of shape!!!!!

Az, nice house, nice lady (she's really white!), nice dog, nice life..congrats. I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

am I the only person at the huddle that's built like a freaking stallion???  All you guys are out of shape!!!!!

Az, nice house, nice lady (she's really white!), nice dog, nice life..congrats.  I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

1305541[/snapback]

:D

Congrats Az ... I still think you look like Chandler Bing without the makeup and a few more pounds ...

:D

Edited to add: Looks like you have the world by the tail ... way to go!

Edited by Beaumont

Great post! House, lady, dog, all far more than you deserve. :D

It takes considerable talent to play a harp, she must be very skilled.

BTW, where were the scenic pics taken? Instate or out? Also, why do you have matching sheds in the back yard?

Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson :D

am I the only person at the huddle that's built like a freaking stallion???  All you guys are out of shape!!!!!

1305541[/snapback]

hey! :D that's all muscle. well, some of it is.. :D

the fact that i'm standing next to mrs. zello and she's built like a rail can't help me there either..

Congrats.

Does the hat on every one of your pictures mean you are balding? :D

1305548[/snapback]

:D same old hat, too. but i think i lost it in the move, havent seen it since. but it's because all the shots were taken days when i was outside all day. definite hat situations. i don't think i'll ever go bald, my hair is pretty thick.

BTW, where were the scenic pics taken?  Instate or out?  Also, why do you have matching sheds in the back yard?

Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson :D

1305581[/snapback]

yeah, first thing i did when i bought the house is build two brand new sheds. ya know, 'cause i really needed the storage after going from 850 square feet to 2500 :D

nah, they were here when i bought the place. old owners lived here 30 years, and i suppose they accumulated a lot of stuff. there's actually ANOTHER old tin shed back there where they kept (and i keep) the lawnmower and stuff. so three big sheds. the two you can see in the picture are almost totally empty right now. they're all very clean and nicely carpeted. anyone need a cheap place to stay?

the pictures are all in colorado. the canyon picture is the black canyon of the gunnison. the picture of us in front of the snowcap mountain was taken just outside of buena vista. the other one of us was taken very close to denver, near bergen park. the other scenic pic was taken on the road between montrose and ouray, at the foot of the san juans. in my opinion, that whole area (ouray, telluride, down torward durango) is the most awesomely beautiful part of this state.

thanks everyone for the well wishes. :D

Edited by Azazello1313

Nice pics Azz!  What is the wedding date and is the Huddle membership invited?  Caveat: just because we are invited doesnt mean we have to get you a gift... :D

1305658[/snapback]

none of you f'ers are invited (we're trying to keep the invite list under 30), but we're throwing a little reception in the skybox.. :D