[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fight #22

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Big John
    • Los Gigantes

I've had a tough time finding a matchup for Big John. If I remember correctly he did play some high school football and I've heard that he played baseball as well but I've never heard him make any mention of it. The problem is that Big John is way too nice of a guy. Do any of y'all see this guy getting angry enough to throw a punch? On top of that he's an engineer for crying out loud! :D I've seen two photos of Big John, one was his mystery huddler photo the other was from the Skylive Tour. He looked tough in his MH photo but he was wearing a freakin Snoopy t-shirt in the Skylive Tour photo. :D I don't know what to make of Big John's toughness. I decided to pair him up against Los Gigantes for a couple of reasons. First off, Los G is a flaming liberal. Liberals are always pissed off about something. Their party never wins anything meaningful and this leaves them bitter and cold. They will attack conservatives at a funeral for crying out loud. If someone could pull up the photos of Los G hobb-nobbin with President and Senator Clinton you folks will see just what I'm talking about. There's also a rather ghey photo of him with Elmo. This is just as ghey as Big John's Snoopy shirt. :D Who do you think would win this fight? Thanks to Rockn Robin and SteelBunz for help on this duel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down.... Big John.

Have met both. Big John has the height and reach advantage. In addition... Big John is an active person. LogG on the other hand, was a lawyer, and is now a head hunter. Not really active type jobs.

All advantages to Big John. This one is not going to be pretty.

BJ would kill Los G. BJ reminds me of the gentle giant that is slow to anger, but that once that he gets to the boiling point all around need to watch out. Los G is a pansy lawyer, while like most lawyers I'm sure he will fight dirty, but BJ knows enough about him and all of his weaknesses to take him out quickly should he so desire.

Youth is on Los g's side, but doesn't stand a chance agaist BJ.