[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fight #23

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Perchoutofwater
    • Yukon Cornelius

You know there is a reason us Rebs killed more of you Yanks than you did of us.

1315787[/snapback]

well that's probably because the north had to come down onto your turf to kick your ass.

all this tough talk is making me think perch is a bit of a poseur. leaning toward yuke at this point...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all this tough talk is making me think perch is a bit of a poseur.  leaning toward yuke at this point...

1315809[/snapback]

You needed this to see that perch is a poser? You're not as quick as I thought. :D

You know there is a reason us Rebs killed more of you Yanks than you did of us.  We're raised a fight'n, playing with pig stickers, and a shoot'n.  I wouldn't need my friends to have my back on this one, I'd just rush in with a Rebel yell and stick your sorry Yank ass with my pig sticker, after all they are made for pok'n swine, and then skin ya like the yellar coyote ya are, and put your skin on the fence post for all the other yellar yank coyotes to see.  The South has a proud tradition of tak'n on larger better supplied forces and causing more damage than they take.  In this case I don't see you as larger or better supplied, so after feigning respect in my previous post, I'd just demolish you like so many building I've taken down.  I mean really how tough can a teacher be?  Anyone remeber a teacher that struck fear in you?  I don't.

1315787[/snapback]

:puts hand over heart:

Virgil Caine is the name and I served on the Denver train

Stoneman's cavalry came and tore up the tracks again

In the winter of '65 we was hungry, just barely alive

By May 10, Richmond had fell, it was a time I remember, oh so well

The night they drove ole Dixie down, all the bells were ringing

The night they drove ole Dixie down, all the people were singing

Na, na na na na na na, na na na na na na, na na na na na na

Back with my wife in Tennessee one day she called for me

Virgil quick come see there goes the "Robert E. Lee"

I don't mind chopping wood and I don't care if the money's no good

Take what you need and leave the rest

They should never have taken the very best

Like my father before me, I'm a peaceful man

Like my brother before me, I took a rebel stand

Just 18, proud and gray, but a Yankee laid him in his grave

Swear by the blood running through (on) my feet

You can't raise a Caine back up when he's in defeat

:confederate flag:

well that's probably because the north had to come down onto your turf to kick your ass. 

all this tough talk is making me think perch is a bit of a poseur.  leaning toward yuke at this point...

1315809[/snapback]

Think about it Az a good conservative vs. a liberal? Who is going to win? It was proven in the last election even the lowliest of conservatives like Bush can defeat the best the libs have to offer. Libs just don't know how to fight.

Think about it Az a good conservative vs. a liberal?  Who is going to win?  It was proven in the last election even the lowliest of conservatives like Bush can defeat the best the libs have to offer.  Libs just don't know how to fight.

1315829[/snapback]

unless they're just too dumb to know better.. :D

I went with Perch here. Some would claim party lines, but I am basing this solely on the fact that Yukon seems to be overly pleased to have caught that ~20lb fish. Where I come from we laugh and throw those back.

1315820[/snapback]

:D

I went with Perch here. Some would claim party lines, but I am basing this solely on the fact that Yukon seems to be overly pleased to have caught that ~20lb fish. Where I come from we laugh and throw those back.

1315820[/snapback]

did know u lived on great slave lake.... hows it going there since the canadian goverment gave it back...