[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fight #23

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Perchoutofwater
    • Yukon Cornelius

There's a photo of Yukon circulating this place and he looks like he could easily beat someone up. Perch is supposedly a strong tough guy so this looks like a solid matchup. Perch is an angry racist Republican and Yukon has used drugs to expand his mind while following hippee type bands around in his younger days. The affects of these drugs are evident by his spelling. Or the fact that he goes out of his was to spell things incorrectly. Who do you guys think would win this fight? Thanks again to Big John and Blitz.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is intersting. Of all the huddler's pictures of huddlers I've seen, Yukon resembles me more than any one else with the exception that my Dunlop disease hasn't progressed as far as his, and my gotee is quite a bit more civilized. Hey Yuk, has your mother ever been to Texas?

I'll have to think about my plan of attack for a little bit on this. My first though is to just open up a can of good ole fashioned Texas whoop ass on him and put a 120 pound jack hammer up his Yukon Cornholeius, roll him like we do faggots in the park. Then use a wrecking bar to knock the few teeth that he appears to still have. Then drag him behind my 4x4 with a chain and then litterally dead lift him and throw him into a footing and burry him in the next slab I'll pour. Of course that is just my first thougt.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

This is intersting.  Of all the huddler's pictures of huddlers I've seen, Yukon resembles me more than any one else...

1315670[/snapback]

Jesus, after seeing Yuke's pic I don't think I would cop to any resemblance. :D

This is a tough one. Is Yuke gonna have to fight perch's daddy, too? :D

1315700[/snapback]

And all my mexicans. He better watch out for Los Lobos. In Texas we don't fight fair we fight to win.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

And all my mexicans.  He better watch out for Los Lobos.  In Texas we don't fight fair we fight to win.

1315704[/snapback]

Do they all hang out in your hometown outside of Wal-Mart / Home Depot like they do here waiting for people to pick them up for work? Somebody told me he pulled in there once to go shopping and a few jumped in the back of his truck.

Well this could be interesting ive had quite a few run ins with southern ladies that were cowboy boots.. For some reason they think long hair means wussy... but usually a pool stick to the side of the head straitens them out... now I know perch is no Rosie O'Donnell but I could see him becoming overconfident watching the hippie play pool and guzzle whiskey... when he decided to strike and he realized he has locked up with a griz , those cowboy boots will make it hard for him to run ... ive watch a lot of rednecks slip to the floor while wearing boots

Do they all hang out in your hometown outside of Wal-Mart / Home Depot like they do here waiting for people to pick them up for work? Somebody told me he pulled in there once to go shopping and a few jumped in the back of his truck.

1315716[/snapback]

Here in the South we don't put cabs on our pick-up trucks for looks...it's to keep a group of Mexicans from jumping in the back at every stoplight.

but usually a pool stick to the side of the head straitens them out...

1315721[/snapback]

Interestingly enough, the only time I've ever been knocked out was during a game of pool. I'd just won about $500 of this dude and had just sunk the 8 ball in a double or nothing game, and he hit me with a pool stick upside the back of my jaw where it hinges, I was out for about 20 seconds, the time it took for my frat bros, the 6'-6" 285 DE of our football team to f*ck him up a whole lot worse than I was.

Now I've got plenty of scars from bars, as scar over each eye, one on my chin, and several on my hands to go along with broken fingers. I've probably been in about 15-20 real fights, and with the exception of the sucker punch above only lost one, and that was when I was 17 fighting a 21 year old Marine on leave. He f*cked me up pretty bad, that is actually the only time I've ever been taken to the ground (I've take quite a few to the ground). But in the end he was still f*cked up worse then me when the LB of our HS football team put his head through car window as he was kicking me in the ribs.

Like I said in Texas we don't fight clean, we fight to win, and our friends have our backs.

You know there is a reason us Rebs killed more of you Yanks than you did of us. We're raised a fight'n, playing with pig stickers, and a shoot'n. I wouldn't need my friends to have my back on this one, I'd just rush in with a Rebel yell and stick your sorry Yank ass with my pig sticker, after all they are made for pok'n swine, and then skin ya like the yellar coyote ya are, and put your skin on the fence post for all the other yellar yank coyotes to see. The South has a proud tradition of tak'n on larger better supplied forces and causing more damage than they take. In this case I don't see you as larger or better supplied, so after feigning respect in my previous post, I'd just demolish you like so many building I've taken down. I mean really how tough can a teacher be? Anyone remeber a teacher that struck fear in you? I don't.