[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GONZAGA CHOKES!

CaptainHook

WOW! What a comeback from UCLA. Batista was the goat! Stupid foul after a missed free throw, and then gets stripped and UCLA goes ahead! Then he misses their final shot.

UCLA scored the final 11 points to win it. What a game.

Edited by CaptainHook

After tomorrow there will be two Pac-10 teams in the elite eight. Weak conference??

I think there is a chance that Morrison is a total weirdo. Props to UCLA, they play the best D on the west coast.

Why oh why...Batista....throw the ball to your wide open guard....games is over!  Easy win

1385821[/snapback]

Boy, you're not kidding. He's double teamed on one sideline, and his guard is WIDE OPEN on the base line about 8 feet from him, and he tries to hold the ball behind his head. Dummy.

The fact that Gonzage couldn't buy a basket in the last 3 minutes hurts too.

ridiculous finish- and one the Zags might not be able to get over for quite a while. They flat out blew it. Morisson crying in the game was F ing embarassing. He started to well up and shed tears BEFORE the game ended. Wacko and flat out lame- I live in Wash, am a PAC 10 guy though, so I was torn on who to root for. BUT seriously- cry all you want in the locker room- get your Van Helsing ass off the floor if your gonna cry.

We all said as soon as Errol Knight fouled out- uh, oh that could hurt.

Too bad, but oh well, UCLA now has a chance to shake off this game and actually PLAY the whole game against Memphis

After tomorrow there will be two Pac-10 teams in the elite eight.  Weak conference?? 

I think there is a chance that Morrison is a total weirdo.  Props to UCLA, they play the best D on the west coast.

1385822[/snapback]

:D Connecticut mops the floor with your puppies. UCLA plays the only D on the west coast.

:D  Connecticut mops the floor with your puppies.  UCLA plays the only D on the west coast.

1386120[/snapback]

Yep. This is a nightmare matchup for UW- they are fine on the perimter, but UCONN is going to destroy them down low. Could get ugly, but B Roy could just pull out a miracle.

I had WV and Zaga, crushed twice within a few minutes. Brutal. My bracket was looking nice of WV could have pulled it out which they had no business being close and if Zaga doesn't choke.

Morrison, what a fricken crybaby. Pull yourself up and get in the Lockerroom and cray.

Brutal watching his antics but had a real nice game. I was impressed.

That was awful.

Gonzaga had a chance to REALLY elevate their program with a Final Four (or better) showing this year (think Duke back in the 1980s when they built their current dominance from scratch).

Guess not, eh?

That's a shocker homer.

1386506[/snapback]

:D He is from Illinois and roots for that team.

1386513[/snapback]

Yeah but he hears the hype in S.California.  UCLA is probably in his top few of favorite college teams.

1386526[/snapback]

I'm not really a UCLA fan. I just got lucky and picked UCLA to beat Gonzaga in a couple of my brackets. :D

Gonzaga had a chance to REALLY elevate their program with a Final Four (or better) showing this year (think Duke back in the 1980s when they built their current dominance from scratch).

1386292[/snapback]

Except that Duke plays in the ACC, and had some success before Coach K ever showed up (Mike Gminski anyone?).

Yep. This is a nightmare matchup for UW- they are fine on the perimter, but UCONN is going to destroy them down low. Could get ugly, but B Roy could just pull out a miracle.

1386153[/snapback]

UConn has no excuses for losing a game like this, but don't underestimate the difficulty of playing a single game against a team with an extremely versatile player.

ridiculous finish- and one the Zags might not be able to get over for quite a while. They flat out blew it. Morisson crying in the game was F ing embarassing. He started to well up and shed tears BEFORE the game ended. Wacko and flat out lame-  I live in Wash, am a PAC 10 guy though, so I was torn on who to root for. BUT seriously- cry all you want in the locker room- get your Van Helsing ass off the floor if your gonna cry. 

1385865[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Adam Morrison fan by any means, but have you ever been in the Sweet 16 of an NCAA Tournament? Didn't think so, so stop talking bad about a great player who got emotional about losing a game. It was a huge game for them, that's what the kid lives for, is to play basketball. He might not ever have a chance again to be in that position to play for a national title.

It happens all the time, last year Darius Washington Jr. (guard for Memphis), missed 2 free throws out of 3 that could have sent Memphis to the tournament, he fell on the court crying.

Basketball is what these kids live for, this is just my .02 cents.

Edited by Flip_Side

Yeah but he hears the hype in S.California.  UCLA is probably in his top few of favorite college teams.

1386526[/snapback]

He is a Chargers homer but Diego and LA are different cities. I'd see him more of a SD State fan.