[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who picks first in the draft in 07?

rajncajn

The Packers on the other hand seem to be stuck in limbo until the Favre era merifully comes to an end.  Their O-Line is pathetic.  They lose their best playmaker in Walker. This organization has no direction and no long term plan. 

1455391[/snapback]

::D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since were talking pass there Capt. Obvious-also top ten in the NFL.

Carolina Panthers-9th in the NFL(5th in the NFC)-so much for your weak secondary comments in another thread.

1456268[/snapback]

Damm, PD. At least let the man respond before your next argumentative post-pad. :D

You mean drafting Pacman Jones in the 1st round is building for the future? :D

Tough words from someone who won't bet.

1455802[/snapback]

Pacman Jones is a head case no doubt. I was against them picking him. But he immediately became the starter and is by far the teams best cover corner. Thug? yes. But he does have the physical skills to be a good cover corner for the next decade.

If you want to bet on this, I am game. I just cant bet a sigline since I already have one with SwissCheeze Whiz...

And yes, the Packers will be boring too... :D

1456284[/snapback]

Brett Favre is the most exciting player in the league - when he drops back, you don't know what's going to happen. :D

Tennesse will have the first pick. Young will bust, Lendall White will suffer a serious infection from liposuction, McNair will light it up in Baltimore, Henry will test positive yet again, and the Brownie will get hurt, yet again.

With Peter Sirmon starting at MLB, the D will be pathetic. Pac man will be in jail. Chow will wonder why he ever left the college ranks. Teetans..... will suck.

Tennesse will have the first pick. Young will bust, Lendall White will suffer a serious infection from liposuction, McNair will light it up in Baltimore, Henry will test positive yet again, and the Brownie will get hurt, yet again.

With Peter Sirmon starting at MLB, the D will be pathetic. Pac man will be in jail. Chow will wonder why he ever left the college ranks. Teetans..... will suck.

1456289[/snapback]

:D That is absolutely some of the best bait I've seen in awhile, then again, this thread could be called "bucket o worms"-fabulous work Rovers :D

:D That is absolutely some of the best bait I've seen in awhile, then again, this thread could be called "bucket o worms"-fabulous work Rovers :D

1456291[/snapback]

Yes, that was pretty good stuff! :D But honestly, he is a Jets fan so he is desperate to find somebody, anybody, he can look down on... :D

Yes, that was pretty good stuff! :D   But honestly, he is a Jets fan so he is desperate to find somebody, anybody, he can look down on... :D

1456305[/snapback]

As a Jets fan, I am immune to ridicule. We have no delusions.... we suck, and will suck again in 2007. We look towards 2008 as our holy grail, playoff land, when we can kill non believers with impunity. In the meantime.... misery loves company. HELLOOOOOO Titans! :D

Edited by Rovers

Pacman Jones is a head case no doubt.  I was against them picking him.  But he immediately became the starter and is by far the teams best cover corner.  Thug?  yes.  But he does have the physical skills to be a good cover corner for the next decade.

If you want to bet on this, I am game.  I just cant bet a sigline since I already have one with SwissCheeze Whiz...

1456285[/snapback]

OK. Sure. Who will be worse this season Green Bay or Tnnessee, pick your poison.

He should change his forum name to Captain Obvious.

1456242[/snapback]

::D You are starting to bore me. Sure you are the first to post a signing your team made, but you dont have a clue about really anything but what you read. Your insight Id compare to my 11 yr old daughter, weak at best, and Im sure my 5 yr old son knows more about the game of football than you ever will. But then, I dont think that would surprise many here.

If it was so obvious, why didnt you take it into account when you posted earlier. The only thing obvious is you dont know your the dynamics of your team, and quite frankly football for that matter. Good Luck in your leagues, not that the rest of the league will need any. Maybe Swiss, your incompetent side kick, can figure out this bit of logic. He obviously couldn't in the last post I made. But I have to give Swiss some credit, he didnt draft Drew Carter in round 5 of any of his drafts, but you sure did, Einstein. :D

I would just block you, but then I couldn't expose you, so feel free to be schooled again, the next time class is in session. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

::D  You are starting to bore me.    Sure you are the first to post a signing your team made, but you dont have a clue about really anything but what you read.  Your insight Id compare to my 11 yr old daughter, weak at best,  and Im sure my 5 yr old son knows more about the game of football than you ever will.  But then, I dont think that would surprise many here.

If it was so obvious, why didnt you take it into account when you posted earlier.  The only thing obvious is you dont know your the dynamics of your team, and quite frankly football for that matter.  Good Luck in your leagues, not that the rest of the league will need any.  Maybe Swiss, your incompetent side kick, can figure out this bit of logic. He obviously couldn't in  the last post I made.  But I have to give Swiss some credit, he didnt draft Drew Carter in round 5 of any of his drafts, but you sure did, Einstein.  :D

I would just block you, but then I couldn't expose you, so feel free to be schooled again, the next time class is in session.  :D

1456351[/snapback]

Would that be the same Drew Carter you claim Keyshawn will stunt his growth?? The real funny thing is you have no idea how many times you condradict your ownself-quite funny actually. I hear ya..what was it Tony G in the 4th round :D Also, you use alot of words to say basically-nothing. I find you very laughable-and trust me, you are good for several. I use you for comic relief, and trust me, that is all :D .

::D  You are starting to bore me.    Sure you are the first to post a signing your team made, but you dont have a clue about really anything but what you read.  Your insight Id compare to my 11 yr old daughter, weak at best,  and Im sure my 5 yr old son knows more about the game of football than you ever will.  But then, I dont think that would surprise many here.

If it was so obvious, why didnt you take it into account when you posted earlier.  The only thing obvious is you dont know your the dynamics of your team, and quite frankly football for that matter.  Good Luck in your leagues, not that the rest of the league will need any.  Maybe Swiss, your incompetent side kick, can figure out this bit of logic. He obviously couldn't in  the last post I made.  But I have to give Swiss some credit, he didnt draft Drew Carter in round 5 of any of his drafts, but you sure did, Einstein.  :D

I would just block you, but then I couldn't expose you, so feel free to be schooled again, the next time class is in session.  :D

1456351[/snapback]

Also, I know my team is not mired in mediocrity, and it's quite apparent the ass whippings the Cowboy's have taken at the hands of the Panthers their last two PO app. have created a great deal of animosity in you-deal with it. :D

no offense, but I see Carolina as a wildcard team, and 1 and out in the playoffs.  The secondary is still suspect, and they are still vulnerable to the run right up the gut.   This team needed a TE, and should have considered Jackson in round 1, instead of Williams who isnt a great fit for their smash mouth offense.  Sure he is a talented back, but this team would have been better off taking Lendale White.

1445532[/snapback]

Hmmmm-weak secondary and trouble stopping the run

Carolina NFL rank vs the run #3

Carolina NFL rank vs the pass #9

Please do continue :D

LMMFAO, Carolina is consistently the most over-rated team in the NFL, next yr will be no different.  What has Kemoeatu ever done. Ray was pissed that Baltimore had no quality DT in front of him last yr, and Kemoeatu was in front of him.  Sorry but this dude fits the typical assumption of Carolina, over-rated.  Meshawn was released by Dallas, because a S can cover him. He will also stunt the progress of Drew Carter. And this team wants to pound the football, but Williams isnt that kind of back.  This team needed to upgrade its secondary, add a TE, and get a big Back to salt the clock late in games.  Williams is too small to do that, and Lendale White would have been a perfect fit for this team.  Sorry Pal, but take off the rose colored lenses, your team has pieces that dont necessarily fit together but luckily play in a very weak division.  What did Dallas and Seattle do to that vaunted Carolina Runs defense.  Your division/schedule was so weak, you were able to force teams to throw on you by putting up points on inferior competition.  They threw to catch up, not becasue the couldnt run.   This team is over-rated as hell, and in the NFC East would be the 4th best team, without question.

1445580[/snapback]

If you say Key will stunt his growth, then he must not be all that bad??? However, do please continue there Capt. Condradiction-got you are a fuggin scream :D

Edited by PantherDave

He should change his forum name to Captain Obvious.

1456242[/snapback]

You're giving him a promotion PD? :D

No frickin' way do you promote this tool. I think a demotion is in order.

How about Pvt. Ryan?

Then somebody can save this idiot.

Nahhh...that's Mission Impossible. Not even Ethan Hunt could save this schumck! :D

You're giving him a promotion PD? :D

No frickin' way do you promote this tool. I think a demotion is in order.

How about Pvt. Ryan?

Then somebody can save this idiot.

Nahhh...that's Mission Impossible. Not even Ethan Hunt could save this schumck! :D

1456404[/snapback]

Well, if a promotion is in order.... Major chuckles should do just fine.