[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neighbor Etiquette

whomper

9 is not too unreasonable, but would Whomper get some of his fellow Paisians to talk with his neighbor? :D

1491868[/snapback]

I hear horse head is good for the soil

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:DEverybody back off whomper!!!!!!

9 am seems OK, but it seemed like you needed some help from the pile on :D

1491842[/snapback]

You seem awfully protective of your little buddy there. Something you want to be telling us?

I have no idea what time the mexicans come and do the yards in my neighborhood. I have 10 acres of woods South of my house, 8 acres of woods East of my house, a culdesac between me and the guy across from me. I do have one house failrly close on the west side of our house, but between heavily insulated walls and windows, and all the bedrooms being on the East side of the house, someone could be mowing at midnight and I probably wouldn't hear them.

If I didn't have Jose' and Juan doing my yard, I'd probably do it at 6:30 or 7:00 to beat the heat. I have no idea when Jose' and Juan do it, I just put some cash under the door mat to our back door, and it gets taken care of.

All you momos that are still in bed on Saturday and Sunday at 8AM need a good old kick in the ass, or nuts, regardless. :D

1491991[/snapback]

Aren't you a parent of at least one small child? :D When you've reached the point of not having them any more you'll be sleeping in too. :D

Hey Womp - what time do your kids have to go to school? If their daily habit is waking at 9am, it's way too late, but maybe they're still too young?

Or if you're suggesting that your kids sleep later on weekends than during the week, I must learn your secrets, o parenting master! My kids (7, 3.5 and 9 mos) get up by 7am every day of the week. Only one is in school every weekday, but once one wakes up they all do. I must be missing something here...

Hey Womp - what time do your kids have to go to school?  If their daily habit is waking at 9am, it's way too late, but maybe they're still too young? 

Or if you're suggesting that your kids sleep later on weekends than during the week, I must learn your secrets, o parenting master!  My kids (7, 3.5 and 9 mos) get up by 7am every day of the week.  Only one is in school every weekday, but once one wakes up they all do.  I must be missing something here...

1492073[/snapback]

My youngest isnt in school yet..My 5 year old gets up at 8 3 days a week. Its a bitch to get them up. Believe me if you are looking for a parental hint about getting your kids on a sleep schedule im am without a doubt the last person you want to take advice from. I dont feel we lose out though by sleeping in. We are on a very different schedule then anyone I know and my wife and I are to blame but we make every day count with them even if its from 12pm- 1am :D:D:D:D

Sorry, 9 am is NOT too early to mow ... git yer ass outta bed.

In Texas the goal is to get the lawn mowed before it gets too hot in the day.

1491291[/snapback]

Yup, I concur. I don't start until 8:00 am on Saturdays out of respect for the lazy, er, night owls in the neighborhood. I'm not willing to sweat my butt off because someone else needs a little more beauty sleep.

13 hours with them?

1492416[/snapback]

sometimes 17-18..I swear to God. They get up sometimes at 8 and go to bed 12-1. No nap..This is why I say they are bionic all the time.

Yup, I concur.  I don't start until 8:00 am on Saturdays out of respect for the lazy, er, night owls in the neighborhood.  I'm not willing to sweat my butt off because someone else needs a little more beauty sleep. 

1492421[/snapback]

E tu Jimmy...E tu..You gotta great lawn though

:D  I am softening in my old age for the likes of you, Whomp.  I often mow later in the evenings if my schedule allows.

1492440[/snapback]

oh sure...mow during whomper's quality time with his kids, you inconsiderate prick

edit: prick doesn't get filtered? wow, cool. i typed that in there hoping to be amused by what dorey put in as the latest filter.

Edited by Azazello1313

oh sure...mow during whomper's quality time with his kids, you inconsiderate prick

edit: prick doesn't get filtered?  wow, cool.  i typed that in there hoping to be amused by what dorey put in as the latest filter.

1492455[/snapback]

Prick

edit: prick doesn't get filtered?  wow, cool.  i typed that in there hoping to be amused by what dorey put in as the latest filter.

1492455[/snapback]

:D

Aren't you a parent of at least one small child?  :D  When you've reached the point of not having them any more you'll be sleeping in too.  :D

1492058[/snapback]

Guilty as charged, as confirmed by Big John. But during the week, I get up at 4:45, by choice, to go to the gym. So on the weekends, sleeping until 6:30 is theoretically sleeping in. I guess I'm more of a morning person. :D

Guilty as charged, as confirmed by Big John. But during the week, I get up at 4:45, by choice, to go to the gym. So on the weekends, sleeping until 6:30 is theoretically sleeping in. I guess I'm more of a morning person.  :D

1492687[/snapback]

Hmmm. I guess everything is relative.

4:45. I have been known to get up before then, but only to catch an early flight at the airport followed by :D on the plane.

Guilty as charged, as confirmed by Big John. But during the week, I get up at 4:45, by choice, to go to the gym. So on the weekends, sleeping until 6:30 is theoretically sleeping in. I guess I'm more of a morning person.  :D

1492687[/snapback]

Must be nice to sleep in, I am up at 3:45 Mon-Fri and I get up by 6-6:15 on the weekends with my daughter when she wakes up. :D