[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Huddle Mock #1 sign-ups***

DMD

Actually if you want to talk about bad picks I probably had the worst. Didn't notice it was a points per reception league until after the first round, so Manning was really bad at 1.07. My team could be worse though:

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Bell, Tatum DEN RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you want to talk about bad picks I probably had the worst. Didn't notice it was a points per reception league until after the first round, so Manning was really bad at 1.07. My team could be worse though:

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Bell, Tatum DEN RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

PPR has little to do with the Manning pick being a bad one. There are very few scoring formats where it really pays to take a QB in the first round, even if it is Manning.... IMHO. :D

:D

4.12 48 Pancake Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB Tue Jun 6 5:40:06 p.m. ET 2006 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.01 49 Pancake McNabb, Donovan PHI QB Tue Jun 6 5:40:06 p.m. ET 2006 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

I'm guessing this is a pre-select snafu. I've PMed DMD to get his take. Pancake, you around?

:D

4.12 48 Pancake Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB Tue Jun 6 5:40:06 p.m. ET 2006 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.01 49 Pancake McNabb, Donovan PHI QB Tue Jun 6 5:40:06 p.m. ET 2006 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

I'm guessing this is a pre-select snafu. I've PMed DMD to get his take. Pancake, you around?

that was a mistake definately.

Edited by Pancake

I PMed DMD... he can fix it.

DMD, if its any easier for you I wanted a TE at the 5.01 spot - T. HEAP was my next ranked TE on my list.

Sorry about that guys. I feel like WW must have felt when he drafted QBs back to back in SOFA a couple of years ago.

Pick 5.01 was removed. I also swapped Reggie Bush for Thomas Jones for team 5 since we had the time because I had made his selection for him.

Thomas Jones is still available.

And we are back on...

Pick 5.01 was removed. I also swapped Reggie Bush for Thomas Jones for team 5 since we had the time because I had made his selection for him.

Thomas Jones is still available.

And we are back on...

:D I was going to take Bush here... :D

I believe Pancake wanted Heap... ah, but he is here..

Edited by darin3

Hey everyone... I honestly forgot how long these things took and for some reason thought we'd be done by this evening or tomorrow AM at very latest.

I am having surgery tomorrow at 12 PST. I have to be at the hospital at 10, so I can surely put in pre-draft picks before I leave.

I'll arrange for someone to track this for me so there are no holdups. Thanks.

Hey everyone... I honestly forgot how long these things took and for some reason thought we'd be done by this evening or tomorrow AM at very latest.

I am having surgery tomorrow at 12 PST. I have to be at the hospital at 10, so I can surely put in pre-draft picks before I leave.

I'll arrange for someone to track this for me so there are no holdups. Thanks.

Good luck. Get better soon.

DMD....looks like "Men in Tights" made all his pre-selections for the upcoming rounds, but forgot to input Round 6. And I doubt he checks-in soon...he probably thinks all his selections are made.

You may want to monitor, and make the pick yourself...it should move pretty quick from here on out, as it looks like many have set-up the pre-selection process.

Edit: Err, never mind...good morning, Men in Tights

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

DMD....looks like "Men in Tights" made all his pre-selections for the upcoming rounds, but forgot to input Round 6. And I doubt he checks-in soon...he probably thinks all his selections are made.

You may want to monitor, and make the pick yourself...it should move pretty quick from here on out, as it looks like many have set-up the pre-selection process.

I did have round 6 but they were all taken. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to check in last night.