[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Huddle Mock #1 sign-ups***

DMD

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like eveytime we are waiting a while for some jerk to pick, they take my pre-select when they get back. Jerks. Nice pick lulu. The Mike Anderson pick would have been Bledsoe if he were there.

I gave DMD permission for my picks if pre selects ran out. If you mean Bledsoe David picked him not me.

I PM'd him this AM and told him to pick for me.

:D

i am typing this from a hospital bed.... ahhh what could be better? i have put preselects in and instructed a responsible hudler to inform dmd of my preferences as to my next picks... being so close to the turn makes preselecting very tough... i should be able to check back around 3pm my time, hopefully i will not hold anything up... its 11 now... going in for surgery in about 30 min.... now THIS is dedication!!!! ..... also, dmd, please re-pin this topic... i am on some sort of web-tv thing and scrolling down is not easy... thanks

Edited by darin3

i am typing this from a hospital bed.... ahhh what could be better? i have put preselects in and instructed a responsible hudler to inform dmd of my preferences as to my next picks... being so close to the turn makes preselecting very tough... i should be able to check back around 3pm my time, hopefully i will not hold anything up... its 11 now... going in for surgery in about 30 min.... now THIS is dedication!!!! ..... also, dmd, please re-pin this topic... i am on some sort of web-tv thing and scrolling down is not easy... thanks

Are you getting the infamous strapadiktome procedure :D

I wish this was a real league, loving my team

Manning, Eli NYG QB - 4

Barber, Marion DAL RB - 3

Dayne, Ron DEN RB - 4

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB - 3

Taylor, Chester MIN RB - 6

Branch, Deion NEP WR - 6

Burress, Plaxico NYG WR - 4

Smith, Steve CAR WR - 9

McMichael, Randy MIA TE - 8

Panthers, Carolina CAR Def - 9

I thnink I got you at almost every position....you might have a slight edge at WR:

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 9

Gado, Samkon GBP RB - 6

Lewis, Jamal BAL RB - 7

Taylor, Fred JAC RB - 6

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB - 3

Givens, David TEN WR - 7

Owens, Terrell DAL WR - 3

Porter, Jerry OAK WR - 3

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE - 3

see what DMD thinks when we are thru :D

Good luck.

Any way you can make picks during surgery? Maybe a local?:D

Sorry Doc but could you move over a half an inch I can't see that last pick.

Now that would be an obsession.

I beg to differ...

Donovan isnt the donovan of old...he won't be running much and his wr's SUCKKKKK

edge to me

LT + Jamal + Gado + Fraud vs Lamont + Chester + Dayne + Barber

decent edge to you

TO + Givens + Porter vs Smithy + Burress + Branch

Huge edge to me...TO and smithy even out

Gonzo vs McMichael

edge to you

??? vs Carolina

edge to me

I have it 3-2...but yes, we'll see what DMD says :D

Actually, being a Philly homer, Donovan will be running considerably more than last year...he was held back by that hernia, and per an interview in the Philadelphia Inquirer just today, he plans being the Qb he was before the hernia. An excerpt:

'What's different from 1999 is that we had so many injuries and, of course, the other stuff that happened last year,' McNabb said. 'But there were games where we were so close. Either we were up and all of a sudden we'd lose a game or we were close to coming back.'

In 1999, the Eagles lost six games by six points or fewer. Last year, they lost five games by seven points or fewer.

McNabb said he has watched video of himself from last season and has learned from it.

'I'd watch my footwork and my decision making,' he said. 'There were times when I could have run the ball and picked up yards, but I wasn't able to do that with the injury. I look at the film and say, 'OK, right here I could have done this.' I think it makes me mentally stronger going into the following year.'

So assuming I, and almost every ranking I have seen, is correct, EDGE to me with Donovan :D

That makes it 3-1 me, since we can't rate defenses yet, as I don't have one, and they are arbitrary at best. I'll give you the edge ar WR, but not the hugh one you think it is....Porter, Givens & Mould would do just fine on a rotating basis vs. Burress/Branch.

Should be fun to read DMD's analysis :D

Reggie Williams is still available. :D

I wasn't looking to add a QB, but McNair has too much upside to pass on imo. For me it was between he and Keyshawn.

The geriatric trio-

Bledsoe

Favre

McNair

Adding-

almost 12 rounds, not bad for a 3rd day. Get well Darin.

Edited by Randall