[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Huddle Mock #1 sign-ups***

DMD

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edge, Tiki and Portis(plus the top 3 naturally) are gone. Now it gets interesting.

Fisrt thing I noticed at 1.08 was how many RBs there were to choose from.

And there goes Peyton. Why am I always surprised when he goes in the first round....

Great pick (Williams). 1.08 felt early and I was hoping he might slide to 2.05. Guess that was a stupid wish.

Edited by Clubfoothead

sorry sky...that wasn't directed at you at all...just excited at starting

LOL Wasn't directed at you personally.. was just a general comment.

I am just as ready as the rest of ya.... just wasn't prepared for y'all to start so early.

LOL Wasn't directed at you personally.. was just a general comment.

I am just as ready as the rest of ya.... just wasn't prepared for y'all to start so early.

lol..me too...look back in the thread, and I was the guy at #3 who held things up for a few hours yesterday.

is it august yet? man, i can't wait. hurricanes/oilers just doesn't do it for me, though it was a great Game 1 last night.

It's those darn west coasters. ::D

I've been awake since 5:30am PT :D My kid doesnt sleep past 5:30am each morning :D

I've been awake since 5:30am PT :D My kid doesnt sleep past 5:30am each morning :D

Must be some internal time clock in babies/toddlers that tells them 5:30 am is wake up time...that's what time mine wake up everyday as well...although the baby just breastfeeds most of the night...I'm pretty jealous...

I'm with ya...i have four kids (6,4,2,newborn)....thus, there is always one that is up with the sun....which is actually OK, since I can actually get some work done before the other 3 are breathing down my neck! Once 7:30 rolls around, and they are all up and raring to go, it gets pretty crazy.

except he'll be right back on the clock again once pancake makes his two "turn" picks....sigh...sleeping until 8:30....must be nice :D

I'll pick for darin....I think he said he really wanted Kyle Boller......

Edited by Pancake