[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Huddle Mock #1 sign-ups***

DMD

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we are done for the day?

I put off some things I need to be doing..... so if we are done for the day I can go take care of those.

I'm with you...I cleared the AM so we could at least get thru a few rounds, but in three hours, I've gotten to make one pick :D

I'm out for lunch, and will check-in later today.

Where's DMD? I thought he posted something about stepping in and making picks for those that lagged more than a couple hours....Darin's been on the clock for 3+ hours. Bummer.

I shot him a PM to pick. If he does not show up in the next 20 minutes or so I will make his picks for him. That would make it 10 AM in SoCal.

And the first mock draft of the year comes to a screeching halt after 2 rounds.

Can we then evaluate your team?? :D

Sorry was pulled into a semi-emergency meeting at work before I was able to log on. No more hangups today, that's for sure. :D

Nice pick re: Gates

He was next on my list at 3.03

Welcome back! :D

Thanks... almost went with WR2, as the remaining RBs were making me :D ... went with the "impact" player.

P.S. My apologies for holding things up... had a bit of a rough morning. My asz is parked in my leather office chair for the remainder of the day! :D

Edited by darin3

Nothing like waiting all that time for 1 pick to have the only player left on your board taken. :D I'm going to go have a smoke and look over my $hit. This is a tough pick with Plax gone simply because what I would do in this spot if it were my team is different that what I think I should be doing here.

Give me 15 minutes and I'll make a pick.

The pick or the fact that you made us wait for it? :D

The pick. There were no WRs that stood out to me except Burress with that pick. There were 3 TEs I'd have preferred to wait for as well and I haven't even decided yet who I like as the #2 overall QB so Shockey was the pick.

IMHO.

The pick. There were no WRs that stood out to me except Burress with that pick. There were 3 TEs I'd have preferred to wait for as well and I haven't even decided yet who I like as the #2 overall QB so Shockey was the pick.

IMHO.

Just busting on you Club. I hate taking tight ends that early but, it is a TE required league and the point per reception elavates his value so really it wasn't a bad pick. Want to talk about bad picks.... I jumped the gun on Deuce I think. I probably should have taken a second WR at that point.

Edited by smithkt