[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I finally got a J O B

Brentastic

Oh yes? Thats what a good buddy of mine thought a few years ago. then the day before he reports for his first day, they call him and tell him to swing by the Lab Corp office and give a piss test. He calls me and asks if I can piss for him. Mind you, he is a big Jewish guy from New York who couldnt look more unlike me if he was a 90 year old black lesbian. Anyway, I go down there and give the lady at the drug test place his drivers license. She looks and it and looks at me. She keeps doing that and then finally asks, "my god, you have lost alot of weight". I said, "well, that is an old picture". She just laughed and told me to go sit down. I took the test and passed with flying colors. My buddy even got tired of waiting in the car so the lady actually saw him and me sitting there in the waiting room as we waited for me to take his piss test. :D She didnt care.

Nice. You're a liar and a cheater, but anyone someone does something you find mildly inaproppriate you rip them a new one. Hypocrite.

They haven't mentioned it and I start Wednesday. Have you ever heard of anyone popping a test after you accept the job? If not, I should be in the clear.

You've already started, so this is moot, but when I was hired (accepted the offer via the phone) they told us we had to come in the Wed before the Monday that we started to fill out paperwork. One of the docs they gave us was directions on where to go to take the piss test. And we had 48 hours to do it.

IT's a necessary evil. Congrats and keep it to a minimum.

Yo Club, did you ever get the wheels?

how much you pulling down for this gig?

$29G, plus profit sharing plus as much overtime as I want. 12 vac. days and 6 sick days right from the get go, although it's pro-rated for this year, so half of each for me to use through Dec. Plus, I really think I can/will get promoted rather quickly. I am working for a student loan servicing company. There is no sales department. I think the way they get business is marketing to Universities. Anyways, after my second day, I'm actually kinda excited. The people all seem cool, team-oriented and a relatively stress free job (compared to my last job as a day trader. Although, not near as fun and exciting as trading).

$29G, plus profit sharing plus as much overtime as I want. 12 vac. days and 6 sick days right from the get go, although it's pro-rated for this year, so half of each for me to use through Dec. Plus, I really think I can/will get promoted rather quickly. I am working for a student loan servicing company. There is no sales department. I think the way they get business is marketing to Universities. Anyways, after my second day, I'm actually kinda excited. The people all seem cool, team-oriented and a relatively stress free job (compared to my last job as a day trader. Although, not near as fun and exciting as trading).

dont be banging any of the hippie chicks at work :D