[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adult proof ringtone

juanruiz13

good lord that is terrible sounding. They were doing a news report on this yesterday and when I turned up the TV to try and hear it, the twins went nuts and started to cry. The wife and I didn't hear it. also Elliot in the Morning did a thing on it this morning and I didn't hear it as well. I have no idea why I can hear it now. I bet they did something to the web page so all can hear it.

/end of line

good lord that is terrible sounding. They were doing a news report on this yesterday and when I turned up the TV to try and hear it, the twins went nuts and started to cry. The wife and I didn't hear it. also Elliot in the Morning did a thing on it this morning and I didn't hear it as well. I have no idea why I can hear it now. I bet they did something to the web page so all can hear it.

/end of line

I can't here it. :D

You are experiencing technical difficulty, the Tech Team has been automagically notified and will resolve any problems that may exist.

You may have experienced this error through an expired link or bookmark.

You are experiencing technical difficulty, the Tech Team has been automagically notified and will resolve any problems that may exist.

You may have experienced this error through an expired link or bookmark.

I got the same message with firefox, but could play it through my other browser.

I got the same message with firefox, but could play it through my other browser.

Same here and it sucked.