[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show....

cliaz

Ahhh yes classic pink floyd.

Anyways just thought I would let you all know that th engineering group is under review and that they now have to do 50% of all the crap work.

Justice has been served.

:D Anything happen to you?

So, you're little "I hate the man, I'm quitting, life's not fair" rant was all for naught?

oh no, the other way around. They are red hopping mad that their little Shangrala came crashing down and now have to do 50% of the crap work that I was going to do.

Justice has been served. I am very happy right now.

oh no, the other way around. They are red hopping mad that their little Shangrala came crashing down and now have to do 50% of the crap work that I was going to do.

Justice has been served. I am very happy right now.

I bet this makes the dodge ball game at the company picnic a little more interesting.

Me thinks the first volley has been fired in what will probably be a very intense battle.

Who will win the war? Cliaz or "The Engineers".

Part 2......

JK Cliaz. Kick some more engineer butt every chance you get. Damn trains.....

Me thinks the first volley has been fired in what will probably be a very intense battle.

Who will win the war? Cliaz or "The Engineers".

Part 2......

JK Cliaz. Kick some more engineer butt every chance you get. Damn trains.....

ya, i hate waitin for trains, unless i catch that one boxcar with the Captains Wench's Rack spray painted on it :D .........hope your job continues to improve :D ....watch your back........ :D

i may be a lot of things in this life but two thing I am not:

1. A thief

2. Lazy when it comes to work

People that get paid 6 figures to sit around in their ivory cubs and offices doing no more than an hour of work a week while my team gets hammered day in and day out and have to work weekends for these worthless turds really bakes me.

I live by the motto "If you are on time you are late, if you are early you are on time." I get into work normaly 15 minutes early so I can set up and read email. These fulls are suppose to start working between 7:30am and 9am (depending on them, they have flex time which is understandable.) But it's not uncommon for most of them to roll into work at 10am and leave the day at 2pm.

Frankly people around here at least took my back on the situation and gave my c0ck nugget of a boss sh1t about it as well.

Its good to finally see justice served.