[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Playing Poker again

spain

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never play online poker. How much harder is it to guage what the other players are doing if you can't read thier body language and epressions? I mean working on "feel" of the table seems like such a physical thing...

Of course I could just be clueless...

It is often just as easy to pick up on what players are doing. But, rather than looking at facial expressions and physical trells, you focus on betting patterns. Most players will pretty much tell you what they have based on their betting patterns.

Early in the big tournaments, I suggest just playing straight forward as tables break up so quickly it is hard to get a chance to study the betting patterns, but later on, when you are at the same table for a while, it gets easier.

spain, I think a chop now gets you just shy of $600 (assumes everyone gets 3rd place prize money, and leftover $ are split based on current chip count). You have about 15-17% of current chip count I believe, and the surplus after handing out 3rd place $ to all is about $950, so your take is $428 for 3rd + 16% of $950 surplus equals about $585.

spain, I think a chop now gets you just shy of $600 (assumes everyone gets 3rd place prize money, and leftover $ are split based on current chip count). You have about 15-17% of current chip count I believe, and the surplus after handing out 3rd place $ to all is about $950, so your take is $428 for 3rd + 16% of $950 surplus equals about $585.

EnD is right on here.

And now a bitter runner -up (the one who busted her A-K against spain's A-10) is challenging spain to play heads up for whatever he wins. This after spain offered to give her lessons.

Good way to double up :D

Huddler: that is the $$ you get

hencus: i dont think so

darin3 [observer]: hencus: you get 800

hencus: yes

Huddler: yes what?

hencus: chip count

hencus: no?

djds_mom [observer]: donkeysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hencus: is was what w agree?

darin3 [observer]: it is going to still be right around 800

Huddler: You get $800 in $$$

HostWilliam [support]: no agreement

HostWilliam [support]: no deal

can do it: i agree

hencus: i want to see that if u dot mind

Huddler: i agree

hencus: look

hencus: i want the agrre

djds_mom [observer]: hencus wants a chip count william

hencus: i only want to know how many is in chip cout

HostWilliam [support]: I will run chip count numbers only if you all see chip count number

HostWilliam [support]: if you all agree to see them

Huddler: hencus, do you agree or not? if not lets f'n play

hencus: ok i agrre

hencus: look hudler

can do it: i agree

darin3 [observer]: split it 800 / 800 / 628

hencus: i will agree