[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

North Korea missile is gonna be shot down...

I Like Soup

Another successful test shooting down a missle from a ship. Of course, the Navy has had this capability for some time and naval defense systems onboard ship were focused around defending against incoming missiles.

So, it would be easy enough to station a ship or two off the coast of Korea and shoot down a test missile.

They're not going to shoot it down because North Korea is not stupid enough to fire it at us.

Well, it wouldn't be need to be shot at us. :D

:D TimCat...always thinking.

:D

Why bother if they're not shooting it at us?

So they can't get the telemetry data they need from the test to have an effective platform to deliver nuclear payloads.

I'm not saying we should...just that we can.

Their leader is a crazy idiot. I bet he is vastly overestimating their abilities.

He's got such an ego, he's probably telling people stuff that he thinks their capable of but their not.

And he's such a dictator, that his scientists are probably saying, "Yeah! Yeah, boss! We can do that! No problem!" because they don't want to be killed.

Their last missle blew up on the launch pad. I say this one achieves a height of 4 inches before exploding and revealing the paper maché.

Their leader is a crazy idiot. I bet he is vastly overestimating their abilities.

He's got such an ego, he's probably telling people stuff that he thinks their capable of but their not.

And he's such a dictator, that his scientists are probably saying, "Yeah! Yeah, boss! We can do that! No problem!" because they don't want to be killed.

Their last missle blew up on the launch pad. I say this one achieves a height of 4 inches before exploding and revealing the paper maché.

There leader sounds like he could be . . . an, um, atomic CEO! :D

wait.

Which leader are we talking about? :D

Heard cheney on the radio the other day saying that we could shoot the missile down, no problem.

This may shock you all, but I don't have as much faith in dick "we know where the wmds are. greeted with candies and flowers. last throws of insurgency. shoot you in the face" cheney.

No way the us tries to shoot down missile (I think they should, but even if the odds of missing were slim (which I gather they are not) the egg on the face price of missing would be hugh)