[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the biggest enigma on your team.

PantherDave

Some teams have one and some don't, but for me it's Eric Shelton??? Will he figure into the mix? Will he make the 53 man roster? Will he be put on the practice squad-sent to Europe? Will he just flat out be cut sometime in August? I just can't get a feel for his situation, I hear "Bust" mentioned as well as "has the tools, just needs to be coached up"-so who is it for your Homer Squad that leaves you preplexed and :D

I feel its Lavar Arrington this year in Blue

Will he produce? Will he get along with the D squad? Will him and coach get along?

I feel he is going to be a huge help this year, or a disease

BM

Edited by BigMikeinNY

Will he produce? Will he get along with the D squad? Will him and coach get along?

BM

Shockey gave him a real good plug on NFL Total Access last night.....both him and Madison...

BM

id be willing to bet if Emmons stays healthy he will out produce lavar fantasy wise....purely based on postion

The same enigma that Fantasy Football players have had to contend with for the past several seasons: "Fragile" Fred Taylor.

Every year the Jags draft a player in the 2nd or 3rd round with inferrior talent to replace him, and ever year we know that we won't have anything remotely resembling a running game unless Fred is healthy.

Which, of course, means that we usually don't have anything remotely resembling a running game and this year will probably be no exception.

Edited by tomfin2000

After participating in the mandatory three-day mini-camp (June 2-4), Greg Ellis skipped the entire week of OTA (Organized Team Activity) practices at Valley Ranch. Ellis has spent his first eight seasons at defensive end, but the Cowboys are toying with the idea of moving him to a hybrid position that will have him play some outside linebacker in the 3-4 scheme. However, the Cowboys would still use Ellis, whom head coach Bill Parcells calls one of his two best pass-rushers, at defensive end in the nickel defense, which is a four-man front. And while Ellis told reporters on Sunday he is willing to accept a new role, he just wants the Cowboys to show him more of a commitment. He fears an unproductive season could not only lead to his release from the Cowboys, but make it difficult to land another big contract. Ellis, who turns 31 in August, has four years remaining on a contract he signed early in the 2003 season, that at the time, suggested the defensive end would finish his career with the Cowboys. But now things have changed and Ellis said if a new deal is not reached, he thinks the best solution would be for him to play elsewhere. :D

The Lions have tons of question marks, but I'd say the one with the biggest of the bunch is Charles Rogers. I don't think anyone would be surprised if the team traded him for a Twix bar and a can of Tab. I don't think many would be shocked if the guy ended up leading the team in receiving. Unfortunately, Mike Williams is almost as enigmatic.

Fred Smoot

That's a good one... I'd also say Napoleon Harris. Not sure which Harris is going to show up on any given Sunday. Word from mini-camps so far is that he is the undisputed leader of this young group of Linebackers, even with the new Tampa 2 sytle defense.

First it was Joey Galloway. Then came Koren Robinson. Now, I think bushwacked has it right. Jeremy Stevens has all theses skills, yet he's hit and miss way too often.

Alarming Fact About WR C.Chambers

Miami Herald - [Full Article]

WR Chris Chambers says the area that he wants to improve is his route-running. But there's a bigger concern. ESPN.com stats guru KC Joyner uncovered two disconcerting numbers about Chambers' otherwise exceptional 1,118-yard, 11-touchdown season: Besides fumbling five times, his 17 dropped passes were second-most in the NFL behind only WR Muhsin Muhammed. And Joyner said Chambers lost 318 potential yards by dropping those passes, easily the worst in the league.

That's a good one... I'd also say Napoleon Harris. Not sure which Harris is going to show up on any given Sunday. Word from mini-camps so far is that he is the undisputed leader of this young group of Linebackers, even with the new Tampa 2 sytle defense.

Really? I'd already pretty much written him off. :D