[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello all, new to the site

Dolfan66

I'm in the last year of our 3 year keeper league. Its a ten team league with standard scoring. We get to keep 3 players from the previous year and I have the #6 pick this year. Which 3 should I keep?

1. L. Johnson (No Brainer)

2. L. Jordan

3. R. Brown

4. T. Brady

5. R.Moss

Thanks for any help

Try to trade Brady and either Moss or Jordan, or all 3 for a top player.

Otherwise, keep the 3 RBs, but, assuming you can't start 3 RBs, it can't hurt to shop Jordan and Brown for an Alexander or Tomlinson, and, if those owners bite on that type of deal, you come into the season with LJ, LT/SA and Moss. Not bad

The 3 RBs would be your most logical approach but I would like to know what the lineup requirements are for your league. I'd be a little tempted to switch out Jordan for Brady. Unless you have a flex where you can start 3 RBs I'd look into keeping Brady.

I cant imagine you sitting either Brown or Jordan on a weekly basis - they are simply too good to have laying around as insurance.

I would most likely keep Moss as you have to start three WRs each week. Now, toss a coin between LJordan and R.Brown.

Two top 10 caliber RBs + a top 5 WR sounds like a heck of a way to start your season...Good luck.

Spinal Tap got it right...If you are required to start 3 WR's, I seriously doubt Moss would still be there at Pick 6.....Having a Top Tier WR when you have to start 3 would be a huge advantage even in a 10 Team league.... I would keep LJ and Jordan (70 Recs and 40 Rec ypg last year !!!!)....Brown will get his touches but hasn' t proven he can carry a full load for an entire season.....Another to consider is that LJ and Jordan have the same Bye weeks , so all 3 of your keepers will be benched in week 3, so draft cautiously to get the best matchups for Week 3 subs...( I would still keep those guys and suffer the possible set back, the risk still don't out weigh the rewards it's just 1 game !!!)....I doubt if any Team Owner will make a trade and give you arguebly 2 of the top 3 RB's to improve his chances only slightly while handing you the league championship with that kind of transaction..... Let's get real here !!!!.... With that 6th pick I would take the best RB available unless Gates is there for you.......Good Luck and Welcome to the Huddle !!!!

I would keep LJ, R. Brown, and Moss

You can only start 2 RBs and you need 3 WRs so Moss would be a great start there. Moss, Jordan, and LJ all have the same bye week so I'd do what I mentioned and try and grab another RB that has a different bye week with the 6th pick.